District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

your a joke. greenbriar doesnt have a chance. they might finish ahead of westmorland but other than that they wont beat anyone in that district. and white house will roll through it not sycamore. White house is just like scyamore accept better shooters and taller shooters. Yes sycamore is quicker but that wont matter with white house running that 1-3-1. coach spencer brought that to white house 4 years ago (the 5 seniors that white house has, their freshman year) so they have been running the 1-3-1 for a while and he brouht it from beech so you know they run it right. I dont see white house loosing a district game. They're non district schedule will prepare them for anything in their district. East lit, hume fogg, beech, owensborrow ky, franklin simpson, and some team from canada. greenbriar will struggle

Yes struggle but they will prolly split with gp and macon. And white houses schedule is no tougher than anybody elses everyone plays athletic teams its part of it.

Yes struggle but they will prolly split with gp and macon. And white houses schedule is no tougher than anybody elses everyone plays athletic teams its part of it.

White house beat 2 of the teams in the top 10 in aa (marshall and cannon county) and beat hunters lane who is a high rank in 3a. no way wh will loose a district game, maybe not region. they have experience wit bradshaw. he is stoppable

White house beat 2 of the teams in the top 10 in aa (marshall and cannon county) and beat hunters lane who is a high rank in 3a. no way wh will loose a district game, maybe not region. they have experience wit bradshaw. he is stoppable

Don't know where you got your info on Cannon Co. but they are not even close to a top 10 team! Livingston Academy is the class of that district and will role through Cannon Co. like they always do. Was Marshall Co. at full strength? They had a couple of injured players this summer who missed camp. I don't think anyone in District 9 is even close to being compared to teams in the top 10 in AA. Think about who you are comparing them to: Boliver, Liberty Tech, Marshall Co, Spring Hill, Fulton, Sullivan East, Unicoi Co, Carter, Austin East, Brainard and Howard(Chatt.)Livingston Academy.

Don't know where you got your info on Cannon Co. but they are not even close to a top 10 team! Livingston Academy is the class of that district and will role through Cannon Co. like they always do. Was Marshall Co. at full strength? They had a couple of injured players this summer who missed camp. I don't think anyone in District 9 is even close to being compared to teams in the top 10 in AA. Think about who you are comparing them to: Boliver, Liberty Tech, Marshall Co, Spring Hill, Fulton, Sullivan East, Unicoi Co, Carter, Austin East, Brainard and Howard(Chatt.)Livingston Academy.

I was goin by wat that dude had up there on his top ten. go to page two and you'll see it. And yes marshall county was at full strength with kendren and everyone. kendren also had like 2332 fouls, if they would of let him foul out like a normal game wh wouldv won by 30 because they one by 11 wth kendren in there

as an explayer of white house i know everything there capable of...nobody in tht district can compete with them..ive seen this yrs schedule and the teams they play will overly prepare them for district and possibly regions....white house WILL WIN DISTRICT WITH EASE ...now im not just sayin that bc i played for them but bc i played against every player and team in tht district and i know there not even in the same category as wh...sycamore will be a good matchup but they wont win...sycamore is completely guard oriented(small) wh is to big and has more basketball skill..and another thing dont forget they can shoot the ball...i played last yr and all we did was SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT..they get shots up...and dont forget they have bench players who could easily start also..you ppl are crazy if yall seriously dont thnk wh will win district!! by the way dont sleep on kenny layman 6'5 post..drop step and dunkin already!!!

region now will be tough cant really say what could happen with wh....dont get me wrong though wh does have its weaknesses..bein a former player they have some toughness issues...if they play hard and tough every game they will be fine and possibly could make it to substate at the least...tht 1-3-1 is to tough..they have been runnin it for 4 yrs (those sr.)and its solid...nough said!!!!

region now will be tough cant really say what could happen with wh....dont get me wrong though wh does have its weaknesses..bein a former player they have some toughness issues...if they play hard and tough every game they will be fine and possibly could make it to substate at the least...tht 1-3-1 is to tough..they have been runnin it for 4 yrs (those sr.)and its solid...nough said!!!!

You must be looking at some other thread's page 2 cause there is no mention of Cannon Co. on this threads page 2. I would be real careful about talking up a team that you dont play on anymore. Since you will not be in practice everyday- you have no idea what they are capable of this year. If I have read your posts correctly- you played last year? Cause that was Sycamore's 1st year in District 9. I thought WH brings back 4 of 5 starters? Are you Mr. Pointdexter?

You still think WH is a top 10 team? With that list of teams in AA- I forgot to add Mannassaas in west ten. and Tyner in Chatt. WH must have got some great transfers in cause they were not with them when I saw them at Gallatin Team Camp.

Edited by Coachwo

You must be looking at some other thread's page 2 cause there is no mention of Cannon Co. on this threads page 2. I would be real careful about talking up a team that you dont play on anymore. Since you will not be in practice everyday- you have no idea what they are capable of this year. If I have read your posts correctly- you played last year? Cause that was Sycamore's 1st year in District 9. I thought WH brings back 4 of 5 starters? Are you Mr. Pointdexter?

You still think WH is a top 10 team? With that list of teams in AA- I forgot to add Mannassaas in west ten. and Tyner in Chatt. WH must have got some great transfers in cause they were not with them when I saw them at Gallatin Team Camp.

Sounds like it is Poindexter. You must be Sycamore's coach. I seen them (WH) this summer also and to say they are a top ten team at this point is crazy. They should win their district and compete in the region. It is a long time away so anything can happen. All teams at this point believe they will win their district and region at least that is what should be expected. Sycamore and White House should be at the top of their district.

Edited by whatUsaid

Sounds like it is Poindexter. You must be Sycamore's coach. I seen them (WH) this summer also and to say they are a top ten team at this point is crazy. They should win their district and compete in the region. It is a long time away so anything can happen. All teams at this point believe they will win their district and region at least that is what should be expected. Sycamore and White House should be at the top of their district.

no im not mr.poindexter,im actually mr.poindexters brother zach nicholson..i played last yr and quit