HARDIN VALLEY @ CLINTON

92Dragon

92dragon it will be nice to have big spencer back.A kerr is never a bad thing to have around in anderson county.

I agree. Spencer can only make our line better! The players like Kerr from what i hear. I think he is a good coach, i just dont see him taking Shattuck's place. But you never know, stranger things have happened! :unsure:

I agree. Spencer can only make our line better! The players like Kerr from what i hear. I think he is a good coach, i just dont see him taking Shattuck's place. But you never know, stranger things have happened! :unsure:

Seriously, I have no dog in this fight but if Kerr was such a popular choice he would be head coach at AC. With that being said, Shattuck is not leaving any time soon and Josh could work his way into the position some day. He does have experience and he is an AC alum. Herrell would be the only other option and he is backing out of it to focus on Asst. Principal and AD. Most of the staff are not certified teachers. So, Shattuck needs to keep putting a good product on the field, continue to instill more discipline on and off the field and continue to build the support with the Dragon fans and he can stay until he retires. He also needs to make sure he surrounds himself with good coaches that aren't concerned with just X's and O's but also care about the kids and community. I beleive he just got rid of one of those last spring. Just my two cents worth!! As a bonus, Clinton should not overlook Hardin Valley this week. I'm looking for a great hard fought game from both! AFter the beating they gave HVA last year, HVA is seeking revenge and Clinton may be thinking that HVA is the same team as last year. Should be a dandy!

Seriously, I have no dog in this fight but if Kerr was such a popular choice he would be head coach at AC. With that being said, Shattuck is not leaving any time soon and Josh could work his way into the position some day. He does have experience and he is an AC alum. Herrell would be the only other option and he is backing out of it to focus on Asst. Principal and AD. Most of the staff are not certified teachers. So, Shattuck needs to keep putting a good product on the field, continue to instill more discipline on and off the field and continue to build the support with the Dragon fans and he can stay until he retires. He also needs to make sure he surrounds himself with good coaches that aren't concerned with just X's and O's but also care about the kids and community. I beleive he just got rid of one of those last spring. Just my two cents worth!! As a bonus, Clinton should not overlook Hardin Valley this week. I'm looking for a great hard fought game from both! AFter the beating they gave HVA last year, HVA is seeking revenge and Clinton may be thinking that HVA is the same team as last year. Should be a dandy!

I agree. You cant tell by HV's record, but they are alot better than last year's team. Clinton isnt good enough this year to overlook a team and still be able to win.....if Clinton doesnt show up ready to play, they could lose this game very easily.