Elizabethton (2-2) @ Sullivan North (4-0)

EHSTrack06

i never said they played bigger schools i just said ehs cant beat schools the same size as they are and no way hv and ehs are the same size its not close .ehs has five times the money five times better weight room five times better equipment than hv plus all the money from jason w. and now they are sponsored by nike.give me a break the schools are not equal in any way.now as far as ehs playing ashville well ehs lost again whose fault this time ???? just like raider dad says when you lose dont blame the refs or anything else.

Are you for real? There is no way your that dumb. Well lets see I beleive we beat Science Hill,Greenville just last year and many years prior and how many years did the Cyclones play up and win the conference. And as for money you have got to be joking,the band gets all concessions,last I checked JW has given no money except for the new feild,the weight room haha funny only thing new in there is carpet, and nike sponsorship. All new uniforms are bought and in return coaches get polos and hats wow thats huge sponsorship. Oh I forgot they gave us 3 banners. Check the school records smart butt enrollment is very close its public record. And as for me I never blame anyone for a lose,except last year at Asheville and that was just a bad call its on youtube.Most bad calls dont cost you a game. Now you go play your tuff schedule against Unaka-1a,Hampton-2a and Cloudland-2a and you dare say anything about us playing schools our same size. By the way dont Hampton still own you? Grow up and come back to reality!

Speaking of playing, you must have not seen Jordy's JV boys play any. Its very obvious watching them that there playing up to his potential. They don't look like they have and clue whats going on out there on the field and are not giving any effort. Just like there leader. Keep up the great work "coach"

I cannot believe the immaturity of your posts. How far have you taken your illustrious sports career? No Jordy didn't make it very far at UT, but at least he was there, where were you? I'd love to see the team you could lead.

Lunsford would not play EHS when he was at Cloudland, what makes you think he would play them now that he's at Hampton. " I am guessing by your name you must be from Hampton.

Sorry I didn’t get back to you a lot sooner, I had to fill you in on my schedule, (make time for yah)

Just downing a few with the F5 crew

I love how you think you have all the answers. lol Typical Silo-cloner

Nope not from Hampton, not even Carter County “anymoreâ€,

But I bet Cloudland and Hampton thanks you for letting it be known who you know would beat your team, and it was real bright to add the name thing, coming from someone who has to repeat theirs. :roll:

Child please! First off learn to spell,put that education to work! Its Witten program not whiten! And last I checked all carter county schools get covered,even when the Cyclones arent playing our radio guys call Hamptons games! Second Elizabethton would play other county schools if they would play,but they only want to play 7 on 7 passing league! Plus the county schools dont even have a JV program to be covered in the paper!

Go Cyclones!!!!

Sorry didn't mean to offend the English teacher, I spelled Witten with Wh because doesn’t Whimper start with Wh? I went to school in Elizabethton; the English language is awful there. they teach you to hold your nose way up in the air when talking.

Well I must say that is bull about not having JV games and 7 on 7 was a 1 time deal like the Jamboree.

If the schools don't have a JV program, why do they load up the buses? Shows your smarts :roflol:

Don’t even answer; you’ll just have some screwed-up answer as you think you always do.

Wow..at least your posting lives up to your screen name. Maybe you should lay off the Budwiser before you log in to post? Just saying....Anyway I bolded that part because those other in-county school don't want to play EHS. Simple as that. Plus, what would Elizabethton have to gain by playing them? Absolutely nothing. Plus there is only 3 other in-county school that we don't play. You get better if you play better opponents and schools like Unaka, Cloudland, and Hampton sure dont seem like they would be as good as Asheville, Greeneville, Science Hill, CAK.

Finally someone with some knowledge and common sense from Etown,

First: it’s not that the other schools don’t want to play ESH; ESH just won’t take the chance on getting their players hurt and ruining their chances in a game that counts for their conference. which I can see EHS point on that. They need all the players they can get and for them to be healthy to play ball.

Second: what would they gain from playing a county school? You’re right, nothing, but the thing is how it would look when a county school beat EHS that was in divisions higher than them and outnumbered in students, it would be to embarrassing to print. Agreed?

To the rest of your post: Not saying that the county schools there are better than the schools you mentioned, and we know the reasons why, more students to choose from, better conditioning with better equipment, etc. It’s hard to play most players on both sides and then on special teams for all 4 quarters, but that makes them a lot better, a whole lot tougher and more feared.

Speaking of playing, you must have not seen Jordy's JV boys play any. Its very obvious watching them that there playing up to his potential. They don't look like they have and clue whats going on out there on the field and are not giving any effort. Just like there leader. Keep up the great work "coach"

It would seam to me that beating 6a science hill , VA High, Avery County and Volunteer is a pretty good job of coaching, They have lost only to DB and North's Varsity (sorry Raider Dad ; )). What games has HV's JV won? Unaka?

Edited by CyclonePrider

Finally someone with some knowledge and common sense from Etown,

First: it’s not that the other schools don’t want to play ESH; ESH just won’t take the chance on getting their players hurt and ruining their chances in a game that counts for their conference. which I can see EHS point on that. They need all the players they can get and for them to be healthy to play ball.

Second: what would they gain from playing a county school? You’re right, nothing, but the thing is how it would look when a county school beat EHS that was in divisions higher than them and outnumbered in students, it would be to embarrassing to print. Agreed?

To the rest of your post: Not saying that the county schools there are better than the schools you mentioned, and we know the reasons why, more students to choose from, better conditioning with better equipment, etc. It’s hard to play most players on both sides and then on special teams for all 4 quarters, but that makes them a lot better, a whole lot tougher and more feared.

I guess if EHS keeps beating HV and HV destroys the other county schools. You can assume EHS is doing the right thing. When that changes let us know.

Sorry didn't mean to offend the English teacher, I spelled Witten with Wh because doesn’t Whimper start with Wh? I went to school in Elizabethton; the English language is awful there. they teach you to hold your nose way up in the air when talking.

Well I must say that is bull about not having JV games and 7 on 7 was a 1 time deal like the Jamboree.

If the schools don't have a JV program, why do they load up the buses? Shows your smarts :roflol:

Don’t even answer; you’ll just have some screwed-up answer as you think you always do.

Please stop showing us how smart your not! But do tell us why you dont like EHS and Witten? Did you not get to play much or did Witten take your spot or just jealous. I bet you never played. And what is 1 time deal like the Jamboree dont they have a Jamboree annually.And what schools have a JV team, because im sure if they did we wouldnt be playing DB,Science Hill,Virginia High,Morristown West,and Avery County. So ol wise one tell us were those loaded buses do go! And per your last sentence I dont think my answers are screwed up. but thanks for trying to tell my thoughts! Your so bright your screen name should be SUNNY! :thumb:

I guess if EHS keeps beating HV and HV destroys the other county schools. You can assume EHS is doing the right thing. When that changes let us know.

only thing this shows is hv is the best county team still hv is not close to ehs in money and equipment.ehs spends more on band uniforms than hv hampton cloudland and unaka combined spend on football. play greenville again they are the same size...and good luck with that

only thing this shows is hv is the best county team still hv is not close to ehs in money and equipment.ehs spends more on band uniforms than hv hampton cloudland and unaka combined spend on football. play greenville again they are the same size...and good luck with that

Band is self supporting at EHS, they get all concessions. And who has the better feild HV maybe. And last I saw HV was wearing pretty nice gear all the way through your pee-wee program! What do we have better and when did football equipment make the player if that was the case Id buy the best gear and play pro ball!And I think we beat Greenville just last year and lost this year and will play them next year.WHY DONT YOU SCHEDULE SOMEONE other than 1a schools may help you in theplayoffs!

Edited by orange and black

Why don't you go post on the HV threads were tired of your crying on here about betsy and what does the band have anything to do with playing football.Last time i checked it was the man in the uniform that played and not all of this crap you like to cry about.When is the last time you played greeneville,[NEVER],thats what i thought and by the way why do you care who we play because the last time i checked it had nothing to do with HV football team.Go cry on another thread because were hear to talk about cyclone football.

Edited by lawnman