Dobyns Bennett vs Daniel Boone

BatmanDB

Good win for the Indians. A couple of things.

#75 Hunter Holt is really playing great on the D-Line.

Derrick Steele the Real Deal had a total mis-match all night long at WR and could of have 500 yds receiving if G-man would have called his number 10 times.

Devon Swafford is AWESOME and Sean Seabolt has a big "S" under his Jersey, played a great game with one exception... interception, pass thrown inot tripple coverage.

Anybody that says Boone shouldn't have scored at all in the game, obviously did not watch the game. Boone drove the length of the field on both of their first 2 drives... 1st drive stalled at the DB 22, missed a FG... and the 2nd drive ended in the DB End Zone. They had about 150 yards of offense at the end of the 1st qtr. Their last TD was an outstanding drive that had the DB Defense guessing, passing all the way down the field and then hitting a 25 yd draw play for the TD. They earned their points. That TD made it 21-13.. so the first half was entertaining.

G-Man needs to work on the Punting game, that will get the Indians beat against a good 6A Team.

Roll Tribe Roll

Good post Art.We have enough in the last two weeks to keep our team working hard.I brought up our blocking on punts before the punt friday,and your exact on that getting you beat. We have the athletes but it will take a little more "OJT" to get our pass defense in line.I just hope we don't get a layoff slip before that happens.Hunter is a great young man as well as a football player.He is having to play nose but I really was very happy to see him line up at left D end to start the year.That pass to Derrick from Seabolt was just perfect,I said it probably made the timing go better with the bobbled snap to start the play.Derrick hit high gear just as the ball got there,nice !

I wonder why so many people hate the Indians? This looser is a "class"ic example.

Who are you??I can say what i want on here and its people like you that set back and try to judge.First off all the CRAP some of these Boone people talked on here,Im just pulling there chains.Its all in good fun,But its people like you trying to make a BIG DEAL of it!!If im not talking to you MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS.You really think if no one from D-B talked a little trash that would change peoples mind about what they say??WHATEVER

Who are you??I can say what i want on here and its people like you that set back and try to judge.First off all the CRAP some of these Boone people talked on here,Im just pulling there chains.Its all in good fun,But its people like you trying to make a BIG DEAL of it!!If im not talking to you MIND YOUR ON BUSINESS.You really think if no one from D-B talked a little trash that would change peoples mind about what they say??WHATEVER

This could get interesting :popcorneater:

Suspect.

Suspect.

Now Jack! Quit messin with these folks and move on to friends your own size that understand and love your disability. People are beginning to speak of sports and all types of athleticky topics on the other threads! Move along before they get to football or something out of our control. Catch an OM breathe and find your zen, my pooky-bear! Remember your blood pressure and all...

Now Jack! Quit messin with these folks and move on to friends your own size that understand and love your disability. People are beginning to speak of sports and all types of athleticky topics on the other threads! Move along before they get to football or something out of our control. Catch an OM breathe and find your zen, my pooky-bear! Remember your blood pressure and all...

I don't think your page is fully loaded. Try hitting your back button.