Hillsboro @ Franklin

jrpfhs21

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Hillsboro this year, so how does everyone think this one is going to play out?

Hillsboro has a very quick but small defense....better to run right at them.stack 8 players in the box .. weak on the play action pass..QB is very athletic with a good arm..quick throws and slip screens..best play is the sweep and option .. stop QB and u stop the offense...

Metro Team = Rebel Blowout

Now you are on board! Rebels win this one easily! The Connection from Matt K to his receivers and TE's will put on a show. Rebels on a roll and will keep rolling this week.

FHS 38

Hillsboro 12

And just like last week the last TD will come against our third D.

Rebel D getting after some Burros!!!!!

Now you are on board! Rebels win this one easily! The Connection from Matt K to his receivers and TE's will put on a show. Rebels on a roll and will keep rolling this week.

FHS 38

Hillsboro 12

Hopefully Matt can throw like he did last week, and have less dropped passes.

FHS 38

Hillsboro 12

Hogan is always on board with the Rebel Players :thumb: Good Luck against Hillsboro :thumb:

Edited by Hoganknows

Hogan is always on board with the Rebel Players :thumb: Good Luck against Hillsboro :thumb:

You sure about that? I've seen some quotes on here where you said somethings that I would have to say you were not on board with the Rebel Players. No worries though. Just as our Rebels will have NO worries tomorrow night. We need a good crowd to show up and be loud. Our boys seem to get after the offense more when the crowd is getting into the game. I look for a first quarter romp of the burros and then the Rebels never look back. As I already stated 38-12 is my prediction!

You sure about that? I've seen some quotes on here where you said somethings that I would have to say you were not on board with the Rebel Players. No worries though. Just as our Rebels will have NO worries tomorrow night. We need a good crowd to show up and be loud. Our boys seem to get after the offense more when the crowd is getting into the game. I look for a first quarter romp of the burros and then the Rebels never look back. As I already stated 38-12 is my prediction!

fbforme..I'm very sure about the Rebel players, some of the best around.Good Luck to all the guys and "The Hand Me Down Crew" :thumb: