White House 3-0 at Greenbrier 3-1

BDP2003

Atta boy eers....It's about time you got on the BDP train. Possibly a volunteer assistant down the road in BDP land???

I'm picking with my head not my heart. I already told you I'm not a BDP fan!

As it stands, I'm still picking them to lose four out of five after this one, as things stand right now. I suppose that could change...

Edited by eers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking with my head not my heart. I already told you I'm not a BDP fan!

As it stands, I'm still picking them to lose four out of five after this one, as things stand right now. I suppose that could change...

How can you be picking with your head and not your heart? Last week we were going to lose our next five games, according to you. We win and now we’re going to lose our next four out of five. Dude stop with the hating. Yea we White House fans love our team, but you’re on the other side of than equation. One question for you. Do you actually live in the fine city of White House? You made reference to not have seen the game but were going to watch it later. That can only be done if you live in White House or you have access to film. Either way you sure are putting a lot of effort into a team you hate on the way you do.

Come on Eers let a little love into your heart. :wub:

You can say it. BDP--Blue Devil Pride--BDP---Blue Devil Pride

There didn't that feel good. Can you feel the LOVE? I can.

Wow I may need a smoke after that.

How can you be picking with your head and not your heart? Last week we were going to lose our next five games, according to you. We win and now we’re going to lose our next four out of five. Dude stop with the hating. Yea we White House fans love our team, but you’re on the other side of than equation. One question for you. Do you actually live in the fine city of White House? You made reference to not have seen the game but were going to watch it later. That can only be done if you live in White House or you have access to film. Either way you sure are putting a lot of effort into a team you hate on the way you do.

Come on Eers let a little love into your heart. :wub:

You can say it. BDP--Blue Devil Pride--BDP---Blue Devil Pride

There didn't that feel good. Can you feel the LOVE? I can.

Wow I may need a smoke after that.

BallFan44, that's what I like to hear!! I was beginning to think that I was the only one on here that really cared about BDP. I'm so glad to see that someone else thinks that eers is totally outta place with his comments on White House! Go Big Blue. Let's run that record to 4-0 these week.

I think greenbrier is better then what people give them credit for. They are much improved since springfield. I think the 4 game win streak for white house will end 17-14

I agree. The Bobcats are going to surprise some teams (starting this week). They have so many different playmakers than years past. I believe turnovers will decide this one.

Highlight Reel from Friday's game vs Portland. Players, cheerleaders, band, and fans all wearing pink in honor of Cancer awareness.

[/media]

[/media]

Don't pick your brain so hard eers its affecting your reason and comprehension. Varsity game will have the same result as the recent freshmen game.

The recent Freshman game???? :roflol: We ran the same 4 plays over and over, and our TB that ran all over Whouse last year as an 8th grader saw the ball two or three plays. Despite this, it was 6-0 at half. The players were ready to change the plays in the huddle, because they wanted to win so bad. I really hope you guys are putting your hopes on the Varsity game based on the Freshman game. :thumb:

Is Thaxton back for Greenbrier? I know he missed the Sycamore game a few weeks ago but I never heard whether or not it was anything severe. Greenbrier is battle tested with 2 very tough wins at Creek Wood and at Sycamore on their early season resume. The win over Station Camp was a great one for White House as well. Both of these teams, along with Goodpasture, will battle it out all season long for the District 9-AA crown.

Is Thaxton back for Greenbrier? I know he missed the Sycamore game a few weeks ago but I never heard whether or not it was anything severe. Greenbrier is battle tested with 2 very tough wins at Creek Wood and at Sycamore on their early season resume. The win over Station Camp was a great one for White House as well. Both of these teams, along with Goodpasture, will battle it out all season long for the District 9-AA crown.

Turf Toe. He sat out Sycamore, and played only defense vs Portland. Pretty sure he will see the ball on Friday vs Whouse. He is a very tough young man, and leaves the field after every game, knowing he gave his best.