White House 3-0 at Greenbrier 3-1

BDP2003

Greenbrier WINS! Greenbrier WINS!! Greenbrier WINS!!!

(28 -21, but shhhhh! 'BDP' ain't home yet and we don't want 'em to take back all them predictions; and, personally, I'll take this ANY DAY over a Freshman game...win OR lose; I just wish there was an emoticon with an arm and hand up to an ear...you know, like, 'I can't hear yoooouuu!')

Great game. GBBP!...or whatever.

I can hear (with my hearing aid on) the BDP excuses coming soon. Big win for the Bobcats. Congratulations.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you be picking with your head and not your heart? Last week we were going to lose our next five games, according to you. We win and now we’re going to lose our next four out of five. Dude stop with the hating. Yea we White House fans love our team, but you’re on the other side of than equation. One question for you. Do you actually live in the fine city of White House? You made reference to not have seen the game but were going to watch it later. That can only be done if you live in White House or you have access to film. Either way you sure are putting a lot of effort into a team you hate on the way you do.

Come on Eers let a little love into your heart. :wub:

You can say it. BDP--Blue Devil Pride--BDP---Blue Devil Pride

There didn't that feel good. Can you feel the LOVE? I can.

Wow I may need a smoke after that.

the goar sez: you better stand up for that smoke, wouldn't want to set the chair on fire

Greenbrier scored twice in the first five minutes of first qtr. WH came back with a long run and Greenbrier answered. At the half Bobcats were up 20-13. Third quarter WH responded with a touchdown and went for two and scored making the score 21-20 with WH up. In Greenbrier-WH fashion, this game came down the the last minute. Greenbrier scored and with 11 seconds left and went for two. WH couldn't get down the field with a long incomplete pass.

Proud of the way the Cats' stepped up tonight, and played with heart. They never gave up and never backed down. Bobcat Stadium was packed and the crowds on both sides were on their feet. I for one did NOT miss the Bleach Bottles! :) Typical WH - Greenbrier smashmouth game! Good Luck Blue Devils the rest of the way. I KNEW THESE CATS HAD WHAT IT TAKES!

GO BOBCATS!!

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

SHOCK AND AWE BABY!!!! What a game! I hate to say I told you so :hungry: . This team is pretty amazing. I am so proud of the players, fans, and coaches. The 2 minute drill at the end of the game was flawless. Heart overcame confidence tonight! Great game Bobcats!! No more flying under the radar, the secrets out - Those Bobcats are darn :roflol::thumb: good!!!!

Yeah...but Greenbrier was in the Kenny Chesney Video "boys of fall" doesn't that count for something!! :roflol:

WH wins again in a close one. Chances are it will come down to the last drive of the game. Would that surprise you ? Its the Greenbrier game.

Wow, you were two for three....it did come down to the last drive...and the Bobcats were in the Kenny Chesney video. :)

I hated to miss this game. As with most WH/ Greenbrier games, sounds like it came down to the end. I'm gonna try to watch the re play that usually shows here.

Congrats to Greenbrier.

Dandy, you missed the perfect football atmosphere and a great game. The bands were dressed out, the fans were all pumped, and both teams played their hearts out. It was like the game with the Troubaugh kick, just with a better ending. ;)

SHOCK AND AWE BABY!!!! What a game! I hate to say I told you so. This team is pretty amazing. I am so proud of the players, fans, and coaches. The 2 minute drill at the end of the game was flawless. Heart overcame confidence tonight! Great game Bobcats!! No more flying under the radar, the secrets out - Those Bobcats are darn good!!!!

Yeah, homes, it WAS a great team effort/win!, but I'd like to point out a few 'stars,' if I could: #5 Ryan Morris, QB :thumb: ; #8 Billy Arnold, WR/TE/CB :thumb: ; #10 Brandon Laney, TB/S; #27 Hunter Eden, FB/LB; #33 Aaron Shelton, TB/LB; #4 Treavor Thaxton, TB/LB; #20 Ryan Arms, WR. Can't say enough about our line vs. their line, either, on both sides of the ball. Smaller and undermanned, for all intents and purposes, but, boy, did they stand tall or what when it counted last night?

I especially loved the enthusiasm that I saw from two alum/coaches last night: Jacob Aldridge and Stetson Dickerson. I think they both had verticals of about 48 inches when Ryan hit Ryan for that last TD! Shock and Awe is right!!

(Have y'all noticed how unusually quiet our usually very talkative neighbors from up I-65 have been last night and this morning? Hmmm... I would say it...naw...well...OK...naw...OK...'Cats got your tongues?... :P Really, you have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. BDP showed up and just got beat by a pretty good team. No shame in that, the way I see it.)

Yeah, homes, it WAS a great team effort/win!, but I'd like to point out a few 'stars,' if I could: #5 Ryan Morris, QB :thumb: ; #8 Billy Arnold, WR/TE/CB :thumb: ; #10 Brandon Laney, TB/S; #27 Hunter Eden, FB/LB; #33 Aaron Shelton, TB/LB; #4 Treavor Thaxton, TB/LB; #20 Ryan Arms, WR. Can't say enough about our line vs. their line, either, on both sides of the ball. Smaller and undermanned, for all intents and purposes, but, boy, did they stand tall or what when it counted last night?

I especially loved the enthusiasm that I saw from two alum/coaches last night: Jacob Aldridge and Stetson Dickerson. I think they both had verticals of about 48 inches when Ryan hit Ryan for that last TD! Shock and Awe is right!!

(Have y'all noticed how unusually quiet our usually very talkative neighbors from up I-65 have been last night and this morning? Hmmm... I would say it...naw...well...OK...naw...OK...'Cats got your tongues?... :P Really, you have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. BDP showed up and just got beat by a pretty good team. No shame in that, the way I see it.)

Wait just a minute! I will take my lashings from those who have the balls to commit before the game, but you who didn't...... Flag waiver. How many times did you check out this thread without saying anything?

Now. It was a very exciting game. Both communities’ came out to support their teams. And I will give the Cats props for their play. And props to your referees. I thought they did a GREAT job preparing for this game and had a great game plan.

I don't know if the whole senior class deserves a game ball but I do know #8 was the difference in the game. Arnold if you read this, Good Game.

I'm for UT today vs. Florida, win or lose, but I don't do predictions. I am a GB fan...with gonads by the way...and will always pull for 'em. What difference does it make how many times I read this thread without commenting? Who are you, the 'comment' police? So, pick up your flag. No foul.

Props to 'our' refs? That's funny. Why don't YOU get some balls and admit you got beat...FAIR AND SQUARE.

Also, 2 of those I mentioned are juniors...for the record.

28 - 21, baby. It don't get no better.

I'm for UT today vs. Florida, win or lose, but I don't do predictions. I am a GB fan...with gonads by the way...and will always pull for 'em. What difference does it make how many times I read this thread without commenting? Who are you, the 'comment' police? So, pick up your flag. No foul.

Props to 'our' refs? That's funny. Why don't YOU get some balls and admit you got beat...FAIR AND SQUARE.

Also, 2 of those I mentioned are juniors...for the record.

28 - 21, baby. It don't get no better.

5Sport, you know I'm a Cat fan, too. But the win was enough. Our guys played hard, and they came back and played hard too. The end of the game came when we had made the last TD. Kudos to all the players, but Billy did shine tonight. With all due respect, we are on top of the world because our nemisis has been taken down, but we KNOW the Devils won't stay there. We need to chill, take a breath, not get cocky and look towards next week. THIS year, bragging rights are ours, and their silence is our reward. :) That's good enough for me. (I'd like to think NoDoubt and Shane had some pull in that one) ;)

Edited by GreenbrierCat2