Tennessee @ Science Hill

THSVikings2004

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyone's take on this game? Science Hill fans have been running out of finger nails to chew on lately and Tennessee High has cruised thus far. Will the close games and tougher schedule help the Hill or will the Vikes prevail on Friday?

Tenn High has played S.East, Crockett and Va High. I think its safe to say Tenn High hasn't been tested. But, what does that mean? Less bruises? More confidence? Who knows?

I've seen both teams play and it is hard to tell with TH because I don't think they have been pushed yet. Personally IMO, TH is okay, but I haven't been impressed. Maybe they will impress me Friday night??

SH's offense has strong/fast running backs and really fast receivers and a good running QB, but can't seem to put it all together for 4 quarters. I'm not counting Volunteer. And TH is NO Volunteer. SH's defense is solid.

Should be a good game. I read in a TH post that TH should go 8-2 with losses to D-B and Greeneville and another loss would be an upset. Would a loss to SH really be an upset?? Not in my opinion.

SH 20-14 TH

Edited by lllllll

I think TH rolls up into JC with a big head,and SHILL pops them in the mouth!Will see how TH does with a team that can match up with them,instead of these {PUSHOVERS}No disrespect to SE,DC,VH just not very strong teams.I see it being close ,and SHILL pulling it out 21-20 or 27-20.Just because SHILL has been in some battles this yr and has showed they can pull it out,Will find out alot about TH im sure {good or bad}.Only team left out of D-B,little db,South,SHILL that hasn't been tested.

Should be a good game. I read in a TH post that TH should go 8-2 with losses to D-B and Greeneville and another loss would be an upset. Would a loss to SH really be an upset?? Not in my opinion.

SH 20-14 TH

After looking at it I realized that I worded it wrongly and didn't mean it to come across that Science Hill will be a pushover. As many have said, I think this game will answer many questions about the Vikings because it will be their first true test of the season.

THE VIKINGS HAVE HAD 3 TUNE UP GAMES, AND ARE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE AS FAR AS INJURIES, I SEE THEY HAVE THE EDGE IN THE KICKING GAME AND SEE IT COMING DOWN TO A FIELD GOAL. TN 24- HILL 21

I believe that if the opportunity ever presents itself, the coaches will see if Rutherford can break the record for the longest field goal at Tennessee High. He nailed a 48 yarder last week. He will be a great asset in a close game, but hopefully they can score a td everytime they're in the redzone.

I believe that if the opportunity ever presents itself, the coaches will see if Rutherford can break the record for the longest field goal at Tennessee High. He nailed a 48 yarder last week. He will be a great asset in a close game, but hopefully they can score a td everytime they're in the redzone.

The Rutherford kid is certainly a talented kicker. By far the best kicker in the conference. Those 3 points can really add up! It will be a huge challenge to keep him out of range.

Edited by The Hill

I went to the SH and West game last week and SH has alot of problems on offense. They are extremly poor run blockers, the receivers can't catch a cold, and the qb while a decent passer is not really what SC wants in a QB. He doesn't have the running ability to run that read option as well as it needs to be run. That's why he puts the Adams kid in at qb down on the goal line. He is much more of a running threat.

While I'm giving opinions I'll tell you what I think about that new stadium. I sat on the home side 5 rows up on the 45. The stadium is beautiful to look at but terrible to watch a football game. You're to far from the field and the stands go up and away from the field instead of going up. The jumbo tron looks like it is a mile away and to small. That chant you guys try and do everytime you get a first down is sad too because nobody participates. The biggest cheer I heard all night was when the band got done playing at halftime.