Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

ME crying?! I took my L like a man son. You're the one accusing the refs of taking your lunch money. You must be dyslexic or somethin. You should hear your boys on the THS DB thread. :lol: They’ve already started getting their excuses in a row if they should slip and fall this Friday. Yea so far CS is recovering from an injury… and with the weather we are having I expect the flue bug to bite any minute now. :roflol:

I've said one thing involving refs and that was just the call on the CS touchdown.. The outcome of that game mainly just came down to we didn't play to our potential. Hopefully our game with you all can be a breakout game where we get everything in gear and we won't need any excuses.

ME crying?! I took my L like a man son. You're the one accusing the refs of taking your lunch money. You must be dyslexic or somethin. You should hear your boys on the THS DB thread. :lol: They’ve already started getting their excuses in a row if they should slip and fall this Friday. Yea so far CS is recovering from an injury… and with the weather we are having I expect the flue bug to bite any minute now. :roflol:

How bout you and that SHILL and REFS game, CAP56-7.

Look man,I dont care who you are or anybody else on here,Ill post what i want unit one of you CRY BABYS go try to get me kicked off.But anyway have a good one,I was just wanting to meet.I Dont fight.Not old people anyway :roflol: Just kinda,Im done with you jokemanDB

Might I make one suggestion.Talk all you want and have everyone mad,that's ok if that's your deal.My time for standing toe to toe with some of the baddest martial artist has come and gone.However,if your going to call me out you better grow a set because my mind doesn't know I'm not a badaa any more.The same for several others on here that your playing with.

Edited by BatmanDB

Might I make one suggestion.Talk all you want and have everyone mad,that's ok if that's your deal.My time for standing toe to toe with some of the baddest martial artist has come and gone.However,if your going to call me out you better grow a set because my mind doesn't know I'm not a badaa any more.The same for several others on here that your playing with.

Cha ryuht......Kyung nae......Choon bi......SEJAK!!!