Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

If youd mine your on BUSINESS,And stop trying to RUN these BOARDS then it would be all good.Call your fan friends.Im having fun,I like to TRASH TALK.And as i can see with you and batmanTHjr.AKA WACO.All yall want to do is CRY about it.Scroll by it like i do most of your post.And stop trying to tell people what to write or not to write on here :thumb:

I'm with you...it's just TRASH TALK.These old timers need to just need to have a little fun. Try to laugh instead of crying and whining all the time. Waaa..babies.

Yep.Just like your son couldnt cut it on a REAL College team :thumb:

The FAKE one he's attending is expensive enough. I'm sure your college gave you a REAL deal as an ESL major on a SPED scholarship.

Should we break it to him yet that University of Phoenix is online and only a place in his head? No wonder he was such a big star on their football team... It was Madden games on his PS.

The FAKE one he's attending is expensive enough. I'm sure your college gave you a REAL deal as an ESL major on a SPED scholarship.

Should we break it to him yet that University of Phoenix is online and only a place in his head? No wonder he was such a big star on their football team... It was Madden games on his PS.

:lol: It is amusing. I do get a little concerned for him. He is beginning to talk to himself on all the threads. He or she just needs a reaction. I'm glad they have a place to go to fulfill whatever need is lacking in their life. Just think with each response we may give all of his personalities a reason to live. Sorry buddy I'm not trying to be mean. Just concerned for your well being. I'm hear for you if you just need to talk. :thumb:

BTW! Congrats to you and yours. I'm glad to hear your son is doing well. All have a potential for greatness, some we just have to look deeper into.

:lol: It is amusing. I do get a little concerned for him. He is beginning to talk to himself on all the threads. He or she just needs a reaction. I'm glad they have a place to go to fulfill whatever need is lacking in their life. Just think with each response we may give all of his personalities a reason to live. Sorry buddy I'm not trying to be mean. Just concerned for your well being. I'm hear for you if you just need to talk. :thumb:

BTW! Congrats to you and yours. I'm glad to hear your son is doing well. All have a potential for greatness, some we just have to look deeper into.

Just stick to your little blue devils,and leave the BIG TIME FOOTBALL to others.And keep running around to all these games trying to find someone to take you in :roflol: Sorry buddy,im not trying to be MEAN ethier :thumb:

Just stick to your little blue devils,and leave the BIG TIME FOOTBALL to others.And keep running around to all these games trying to find someone to take you in :roflol: Sorry buddy,im not trying to be MEAN ethier :thumb:

Poor old folk are getting so confused about Otis and Wilson.We are just TRASH TALKERS and like to have some FUN.

You want to talk about Schools.Lets compare i received a BSW in Social Work in 1991 from NC State,And a Master's with Honors in Social Work from East Carolina in 1994,Then went to UT and received a B.A. in Chemistry and Secondary Education in 1998.Played Football at ROCKY MOUNT SENIOR HIGH and NC STATE,Got married to my wife.Whos from KINGSPORT and went to D-B.I can prove it,Who else can??I just love messing with you HILLBILLIES.I've had three of you wanting to FIGHT :roflol: THATS FUNNY.But anyway if anybody wants proof let me know.But as for the TRASH TALKING ,LETS GET IT ON!!!!If i make some of you MAD,WELL get over it.

You want to talk about Schools.Lets compare i received a BSW in Social Work in 1991 from NC State,And a Master's with Honors in Social Work from East Carolina in 1994,Then went to UT and received a B.A. in Chemistry and Secondary Education in 1998.Played Football at ROCKY MOUNT SENIOR HIGH and NC STATE,Got married to my wife.Whos from KINGSPORT and went to D-B.I can prove it,Who else can??I just love messing with you HILLBILLIES.I've had three of you wanting to FIGHT :roflol: THATS FUNNY.But anyway if anybody wants proof let me know.But as for the TRASH TALKING ,LETS GET IT ON!!!!If i make some of you MAD,WELL get over it.

Okay PROVE IT.Since I am your other personality, I need to know the truth about who you really are OTIS.It scares me that you have a degree in social work. Where is WATERBOY today?

Okay PROVE IT.Since I am your other personality, I need to know the truth about who you really are OTIS.It scares me that you have a degree in social work. Where is WATERBOY today?

Were you want to meet to see the PROOF??I have nothing to hide :thumb: W W WATERBOY is around.Im sure he'll find his way over here soon.Like i said ,Im just TRASH TALKING on here having FUN.All i hear are CRY :cry: BABIES.