Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

BTW! Congrats to you and yours. I'm glad to hear your son is doing well. All have a potential for greatness, some we just have to look deeper into.

Great teachers and supportive community of KCS and South we give gratitude to. BT got the best people from both that believed in him. What a blessing!

Great teachers and supportive community of KCS and South we give gratitude to. BT got the best people from both that believed in him. What a blessing!

What's the update on how he is doing on the field.You try to tell them what an opportunity it is going to school and keeping their eyes on path,and hope they get it right because that's the biggest thing for our kids at this stage. I really want to know,is Bobby getting into the Zone and running over some big boys !

You want to talk about Schools.Lets compare i received a BSW in Social Work in 1991 from NC State,And a Master's with Honors in Social Work from East Carolina in 1994,Then went to UT and received a B.A. in Chemistry and Secondary Education in 1998.Played Football at ROCKY MOUNT SENIOR HIGH and NC STATE,Got married to my wife.Whos from KINGSPORT and went to D-B.I can prove it,Who else can??I just love messing with you HILLBILLIES.I've had three of you wanting to FIGHT :roflol: THATS FUNNY.But anyway if anybody wants proof let me know.But as for the TRASH TALKING ,LETS GET IT ON!!!!If i make some of you MAD,WELL get over it.

Who said it would be a 'fight'????? I heard you are a girl.

Mutt,try the Ignored user in your settings,it's a lot better then being in line to take out a gnat at the fun fest temporary housing.I'm thinking it won't be long until I get to add another name to my Ignore list any way. :thumb:

Or you could just stay off these BOARDS.I think its alot like going to the NURSING HOME and having that OLD TIMER keep talking and wanting to GRAB you,And you just try to be NICE then tell his NURSE.Anybody seen the NURSE???? :thumb:

You want to talk about Schools.Lets compare i received a BSW in Social Work in 1991 from NC State,And a Master's with Honors in Social Work from East Carolina in 1994,Then went to UT and received a B.A. in Chemistry and Secondary Education in 1998.Played Football at ROCKY MOUNT SENIOR HIGH and NC STATE,Got married to my wife.Whos from KINGSPORT and went to D-B.I can prove it,Who else can??I just love messing with you HILLBILLIES.I've had three of you wanting to FIGHT :roflol: THATS FUNNY.But anyway if anybody wants proof let me know.But as for the TRASH TALKING ,LETS GET IT ON!!!!If i make some of you MAD,WELL get over it.

Wow. You represent your schools so well. Too bad they never educated you. And, I'm sure your wife "whos" from KINGSPORT and went to DB just loves when you call her HILLBILLY. Go Gryphons! Woo Hoo!

Wow. You represent your schools so well. Too bad they never educated you. And, I'm sure your wife "whos" from KINGSPORT and went to DB just loves when you call her HILLBILLY. Go Gryphons! Woo Hoo!

She knows im joking around ,unlike some on here.That all they want to do is CRY:cry: .I know people up here that like being called HILLBILLY.If i hurt anyones FEELINGS im sorry:thumb: .But anyway,I write fast like a bunch of yall.And miss spell some like some of yall,and some of yall want to call me out on it.:roflol: ,I here you JETHRO.I didnt know i was getting tested.Plus yall are the last ones to be talking about the way someone TALKS or WRITES.SHOOT FARE IM TRYING TO FIT IN:rolleyes: And thats right GO ROCKY MOUNT GRYPHONS.Nobody around here wants any of them,I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!!Different LEAGUE when you CROSS over that STATE line into good old North Carolina.To FAST for yall.