Dobyns Bennett vs. Sullivan South 2010

2000southreb81

I'm just saying, you sure are wasting that doctorate. Doctorate in what? Animal Husbandry or golf management?

Sure wasn't english or spelling. Maybe it was the fine arts====art of spouting off. When it comes to spelling and making sentences, my double majors and masters are enough to spot you. O.K., l'll play your silly game, but you go first, ===name, adddress, phone number, work address, where you eat lunch, social security number, bank account number. ??????? Come on now, give it up. I'm right behind you.

Um, talk about sentence structure!? See the previous. Glad you majored in double nothings. As far as info, I asked you first.

What's the update on how he is doing on the field.You try to tell them what an opportunity it is going to school and keeping their eyes on path,and hope they get it right because that's the biggest thing for our kids at this stage. I really want to know,is Bobby getting into the Zone and running over some big boys !

I'll have to let the proud papa answer that in appropriate coach T football stats...he's doing great, lots of JV play time and the yellow and blue really compliment his eyes. The yellow pants tend to make his butt look big, but he doesn't seem concerned. My football updates come out in narrative form, so Pops of # 22- I default to you on this...

Mutt,try the Ignored user in your settings,it's a lot better then being in line to take out a gnat at the fun fest temporary housing.I'm thinking it won't be long until I get to add another name to my Ignore list any way. :thumb:

That's alright, but thanks Batman. You know, I began coming on here a few years ago hoping to read and sometimes, even, have discussions about football. It's been frustrating mostly with all the idiots on here, and they know who they are. I've finally given up and am now just taking it for what it is. My whole intent now is just to have fun with it and throw it right back at them. If they don't like it, they can come see me at Mama's House over by North High School.

She knows im joking around ,unlike some on here.That all they want to do is CRY:cry: .I know people up here that like being called HILLBILLY.If i hurt anyones FEELINGS im sorry:thumb: .But anyway,I write fast like a bunch of yall.And miss spell some like some of yall,and some of yall want to call me out on it.:roflol: ,I here you JETHRO.I didnt know i was getting tested.Plus yall are the last ones to be talking about the way someone TALKS or WRITES.SHOOT FARE IM TRYING TO FIT IN:rolleyes: And thats right GO ROCKY MOUNT GRYPHONS.Nobody around here wants any of them,I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!!Different LEAGUE when you CROSS over that STATE line into good old North Carolina.To FAST for yall.

You don't need to try to explain your faults. We forgive you and We've accepted that you are illiterate.

No apologies necessary.

That's alright, but thanks Batman. You know, I began coming on here a few years ago hoping to read and sometimes, even, have discussions about football. It's been frustrating mostly with all the idiots on here, and they know who they are. I've finally given up and am now just taking it for what it is. My whole intent now is just to have fun with it and throw it right back at them. If they don't like it, they can come see me at Mama's House over by North High School.

:roflol: