Smith County @ Macon County

glover

Smith County @ Macon County  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? Owls or Tigers?

• Smith County Owls
    • Macon County Tigers

Congratulations to Macon Co and my friend, Coach Mike Brown for the win over a 5-0 Smith Co team. Yall made me look good as I predicted on our sports talk show that Macon Co would upset Smith Co. It looks like Macon Co finally played 4 good quarters against a good football team. It looks like Macon Co football is on the way back to prominence.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry geo- I wouldn't get my hopes up. Another game against a blue and white team.....another game against a bunch of tigers. Same results.

SC has given up 13 points this year. SC 27 Cheatham Co.7 and - SC 20 G-ville 0 - SC 16 Livingston 6 - SC 26 Westmoreland 0 - SC 38 Dekalb Co. 0..

Macon has scored a few....against a couple of good teams,and appears to have made improvments this year.....but not enough.

where you at mite-come take your medicine.

Is MC figured into your opponents Strenght + Success stat?? If so, that evidently raises their Success stat, ya think? Oh and by the way....you left out that SC is 1.370 and MC is 1.000. AND the team you beat is a mighty 0.630. Even Westmoreland is .803. So if your going to put stats on here, put them ALL.

Your right, SC is 5-0 and ain't played nobody. And from the looks of things MC don't play TC or Goodpasture either. :lol:

I don't think anybody asked but......you got to be kidding.....you mean ya'll let ya'll players hit hard? You don't mean real hard do you? Your just making that up. :roflol:

and t.c. and goodpasture would beat s.c. like a cheap drum set that was out of tune.

Good game to the tigers tonight. Yall played very well, just dont get big headed and come back on monday ready to work and get ready for Greenbrier. It's a big region game. Good luck... Oh by the way, whoever said SC was gonna run all over and around us, how bout the d ya night chicken.

Edited by what0it0is

I'm here......with a bad case of 3Ds.....Damp-Disgusted-Defeated. :(

I dish it out a little.....I can take it too. I can't say anything except MC whooped SC in every phase of the game. I tried to think up some good excuses.....there ain't none. MC played inspired and wanted it more...then like somebody said "hit SC in the mouth". Sometimes getting hit in the mouth is what a team needs every once in a while.

Good gosh, I hate that type of offense, and I bet Maynord does too. I don't know if SC has ever played well against a team the runs it as well as MC did tonight. So...congrats MC....a well played and well coached game....good luck the rest of the way.

Could someone pass the Grey Poupon.....Crow don't taste as gamey with a daub of it. :lol:

Edited by Termite

I was afraid that if Macon would put together a full game that the Owls would have trouble.

But, I think that was an understatement.

Sometimes a team needs these kind of games, a wake up call.

A loss can show your weaknesses alot of times and show the coaches what they need to work on more than a win.

Gville got theirs in week 1.

I feel SC should roll after this with the exception of White House. That will be a good one.

I just gotta say that my prediction that macon would win out after the goodpasture game is looking like it might happen. I think smith was our hardest opponent after goodpasture and was worried but was optimistic that they would. I would like the macon fans to learn how to respond to a game like all of the smith co boys have on here....ALL OF YOU ARE CLASS ACTS. I am about the only one from macon who doesnt whine after a loss. My hats off to you guys. Now Tigers start playing like this every week and we will see ya in the playoffs.....

Congrats to the Tigers of Macon County. Completely whipped us all over the field. We could not block or tackle anyone. Hats off to #22 for the Owls. Every inch of yardage you got was by yourself. Absolutely zero blocking. Defense appeared wore out by halftime. Offense could not do much of anything against a defense that hasn't stopped anybody all year. Best of luck to the Tigers the rest of the year. I would hate to be an owl at practice next week.

:excl:

Hey, I didn't get to go to the game due to a prior commitment. I got info thru text. I mentioned before the game on here and caught alot of crap about "downing" the coach. Well, did #22 run much tonight?...that's the one thing I wanted to happen. He's a great athlete..and, (once again..this is just my "humble" opinion)..he's not been a threat to run much this year...and the wing t ain't worth much if your quarterback isn't a threat to run with ball. So, did he run much last night?...just wondered?

Rumor has it there was a "noBalls" sighting on the ridge???

Sometimes I guess that people would rather see their agenda play out rather than get the win. I will never understand that thinking.

Tigers played a complete game. Congrats to the coaches and the players. For the first time in a long time I'm seeing a team come together. Lets get in there Monday morning and go to work!!!