Tullahoma at Warren Co

binns37388

Tullahoma's last touch down was really uncalled for. I thought they had more class than to rub it in like they did. :unsure: :unsure:

With all due respect to the people of Warren County football but I will ask a couple of questions that I think will have to be addresses over the coming months in the program. How is the program of Warren County football better today than it was this time last year. Also how will WC replace the Senior playmakers that litter the field on Friday nights when they leave the program in 5 games. This group of Seniors have been as successful as any other seniors class that has walked the halls at WC minus 3 or 4 since the beginning of Warren County highschool. I just see trouble on the horizon for the Pioneer program. The talent pool that is drawn from doesnt seem to have players to upgrade the graduating young men. What make this team better next year and years to come? I know I will read responses of how players will know the system better and kids will be in weightroom and older more mature. Coaches will also know athletes and talent better. With that being said who replaces a senior backfield that has accounted for most if not all the TDS scored by WC. I also know I will read how the middleschool program is winning and better than in the past, how the younger leagues are stronger today than in the past plus the school and community now will support the program better. I also know I heard those things about 5years ago when this senior group was growing up through the youth ranks through the middleschool. Also this community supports the WC football program as well if not better than most of the teams we play. I say this because after 20 years of no winning seasons and multitude of excuses and reasons of why we struggle winning and being competitive I just dont see the type of athletes in the pipeline to replace a group of seniors that have plenty of difference makers and havent proved it time and time again over the last 3-4 years. I will also say the group of Freshmen that roam the sidelines tonight are not as talented as the group of Seniors were when they were Freshmen. The 2010-2011 Seniors have followed the path of success through all levels in WC right up until it was time to make the leap to winning program at the highschool level. They have done all that has been asked, but couldnt get to a level they thought they could as a group. I am not knocking them and hope anyone who reads this understands this. My question to all those in WC is how can WC be successful if a group of very talented Seniors who have been groomed to do so struggle mightily to win what happens when the athletes and talent is not as talented or athletic. I wish this group of Seniors much luck over the next 5 games. You have done many good things over your careers. I hope all those players on the sidelines stay healthy over the coming months. I also hope youngmen can step up and in to replace that group in the coming years. Personally IMO I just dont see it happening in a way that brings wins to the Pioneers.

Tullahoma's last touch down was really uncalled for. I thought they had more class than to rub it in like they did. :unsure: :unsure:

It was 3rd string plus the waterboy. Do you want them to not play and just lie down. Or better yet, say "We don't want the ball, you can have it." Not a single pass was thrown on that drive, all running plays. I could be wrong, but I think it was a freshman that scored the final TD. We don't have #6 on the roster. :roll:

It was 3rd string plus the waterboy. Do you want them to not play and just lie down. Or better yet, say "We don't want the ball, you can have it." Not a single pass was thrown on that drive, all running plays. I could be wrong, but I think it was a freshman that scored the final TD. We don't have #6 on the roster. :roll:

It was the younger Sheffield that scored the last td and he is a freshman.