Polk vs Notre Dame

Polk04

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man relax. He is getting his props, he doesn't need you making a butt of yourself. I think you are the only one to take it that way. From what I have seen and heard of Coach Davis, he wouldn't like you attitude.

That's your opinion and I could care less what you think. I'm sick and tired of hearing jealous parents in the stands complaining and griping about the play calling or because Allen scores a TD and not their son. Wonder what Coach Davis would think about that?

That's your opinion and I could care less what you think. I'm sick and tired of hearing jealous parents in the stands complaining and griping about the play calling or because Allen scores a TD and not their son. Wonder what Coach Davis would think about that?

OK folks you parents are making something out of nothing, That team has one GOAL.(THEY ARE UNITED IN THAT LOCKER ROOM. Trust me I see it everyday.) Every player on that field has a assignment to do on the field and parents cant see that. You dont see if a play breaks down and what the Coaches have instructed the players to do...The Qb is not selfish,the Middle linebacker is not selfish watch them block and pat helmets and CONGRATULATE each other..... they are 22 great players on the field. Depending on what the other teams Offense/Defense is allowing them to do is what determines what play is being called..So everyone stay behind this team they got a Great chance to go Very Far...

OK you made your point. You care about him and no one else. Now get some mental help.

I'm proud to hear the kids are on the same page, I will continue to follow Polk football despite this nut.

A team is not one player and one player does not make a team. Allen is the offensive leader just like the quarterback should be,and Hargrove is the defensive leader just like the middle linebacker should be. Both great athletes and both will be replaced next year. You have to remember other players on this team like Lee, Philips, and Akins just to name a few who contribute every week also. I think they all deserve credit. These guys are just natural athletes, fun to watch. But I think what it's great is to see them celebrate when an underclassman makes good play, and encourage them when they fall short. That is the trait of a leader, Polk is fortunate to have several. Good Luck to the wildcats. Go Polk

Great post except you forgot the guys up front.

I'm not taking away from any other players it takes everyone doing their job for the team to be successful but Allen is who the team looks too for leadership and he does it on both defense and offense. I have seen him instruct other players where they should be and also give a harsh word to a teammate that didn't get it done on defense and offense...isn't this part of being a leader as well. Maybe your definition of leader is different than mine. I never said the team revolves around Allen, it does take everyone but I've never seen Lee, Akins, or Phillips tell people where they should be or act like a leader on the field. All of them do a great job and contribute tremendously but they are not visibly the team leader. I think Akins will step up next year and do a great job at leading the offense. As far as being replaced next year all seniors will be replaced but its going to take more than one player to replace all that Allen does! I will leave you with this question; Would this team be 15-2 in the last two yrs if Allen wasn't playing?

I think Polks team would be fine. I think players step up every year. Allen has led the offense this year,and has done a great job. I believe Lee did his sophmore year just like christian did last year. It takes all of them and for you to get on here and say that it will take more than one player to replace Allen is crazy. Lets remember who Polk has played the last several weeks. Not very good competition, and I would have to disagree on him being the defensive leader. That is Hargrove hands down, has been for three years. I think Allen is a great athlete, but Polk has several. Sorry for leaving the guys up front out in my previous post, they are work horses, no doubt.

OK folks you parents are making something out of nothing, That team has one GOAL.(THEY ARE UNITED IN THAT LOCKER ROOM. Trust me I see it everyday.) Every player on that field has a assignment to do on the field and parents cant see that. You dont see if a play breaks down and what the Coaches have instructed the players to do...The Qb is not selfish,the Middle linebacker is not selfish watch them block and pat helmets and CONGRATULATE each other..... they are 22 great players on the field. Depending on what the other teams Offense/Defense is allowing them to do is what determines what play is being called..So everyone stay behind this team they got a Great chance to go Very Far...

I agree totally but my post has nothing to do with the players they are fine its the parents and some others on this board that have no clue!

Edited by 6+4+3=2

This team plays as one unit. Most of them have played together since they was 5 years old. Yes Allen is a great athlete but he would be no where without his teammates and most important the o line which is the unsung heros. Soos, Norwood St John, Phillips, and Marty is what let Allen and the backs do what they do. Without those guys going to battle every friday night that offense does nothing.

This team plays together and don't care about who its about all they want to do is win. Like the walker valley game the whole o-line knew Saxe was close to breaking the record and the wanted to stay in so they couild help him get it. These boys love to play with each other and have fun doing it. I've watched almost all them since they was 5 years old and have loved it. Polk will be fine