Macon @ Greenbrier

geo1126

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Tiger team is a little different than those of the past few years. Coach P has got these guys believing and playing his system. They are learning how to win games. The Smith County game was the first complete game for this team where the Defense played as well as the Offense and turned it on for a full 4 quarters. Good luck Tigers. Stay focused and take it one game at a time.

I heard that white house turned the ball over like 3 times at the beginning and GB got like 14 points off of that. So how can that win justify anything. Macon will beat Greenbrier and White house this year, and pretty easy. They have talent and NOW they know they can win. Feel bad for the Bobcats..... :hungry:

Edited by geo1126

You squeeked by (2-3) Creek Wood in double overtime...barely beat (1-5) Sycamore (17-15)...beat a down White House team...and eeked out a win against (3-3) Cheatham Co., that lost by 20 to Smith Co. in the first game of the year. The same Smith Co. team that Macon just beat by 14. You only beat a Portland team that hasn't won a game in two years by 21....not too impressive for the #7 team in the state. How many of those were won in the last few minutes of the game? A few right? So couldn't you just as easily be 1-5?

You're right...we will see.

The worst 5-1 team in the state....

Is that what you call an oxyMORON? :roflol:

I know Creekwood, White House, Sycamore, Portland, and Cheatham cant't compare to the likes of Clay Co, Red Boiling Springs, Pickett County, Jackson County, and Monterey. :unsure: but they were no push over as you would have everyone think based on their records. You should find another team to hate on...we are not done yet.

you best hold your tongue jr., greenbrier is overrated. those facts seven posted must have struck a nerve to get you on here poppin off bout the teams we play. well, we played macon and i'm willing say that, the bobcats won't do near as well as we did. macon wins by double digits... put that on your bulletin board. :twisted: ... btw... regardless of our schedule, we'd beat you boys by 4 td's, if you had the stones to play us. :thumb:

The first 2 points I quoted were classic. I know that a TC fan ain't on here knocking on Greenbrier about who they have played and beaten. As you stated Smith County did beat Cheatham by 20 in the first game of the year. Smith County also beat Gordonsville by 20. That is the same Gordonsville team that TC barely squeaked by just a few weeks later. Greenbrier's opponents would beat TC's opponents by 1,000 if they played one another. The last point I quoted was by the worst poster in the history of CoachT. Greenbrier plays David Lipscomb & Goodpasture. Those are the SAME EXACT 2 TEAMS that TC did not have the "stones to play" when they had the chance. Keep on beating the Helen Keller School of the Blind/Deaf and when you want to play some real football let us know.

The first 2 points I quoted were classic. I know that a TC fan ain't on here knocking on Greenbrier about who they have played and beaten. As you stated Smith County did beat Cheatham by 20 in the first game of the year. Smith County also beat Gordonsville by 20. That is the same Gordonsville team that TC barely squeaked by just a few weeks later. Greenbrier's opponents would beat TC's opponents by 1,000 if they played one another. The last point I quoted was by the worst poster in the history of CoachT. Greenbrier plays David Lipscomb & Goodpasture. Those are the SAME EXACT 2 TEAMS that TC did not have the "stones to play" when they had the chance. Keep on beating the Helen Keller School of the Blind/Deaf and when you want to play some real football let us know.

macon county is a greenbrier opponent you dunce. we beat them by 21. you predicted smith would roll right over macon and like so, so... so many other things you post on here, you were dead wrong about that also. keep going back 10 years to form an arguement against tc. we love it when you hate on us cause that just shows how green with envy you are. that's the 3rd time you've brought that up this year and intelligent posters from other schools have blasted that opinion to the point i don't even have to get into it.

the more you post the smarter that sack of scalded hammers looks compared to you. :roflolk:

worst poster in coacht history? :lol: that's what i'm talking about! :lol:

i've got fans all over this website. and i am met with open arms and respect, by folks that post on here, at all the games i attend. and you... you got nothin. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

Greenbrier has not played Smith County. They lost to 5-A Springfield the first game of the season. Good teams who are well coached sometimes find a way to win. Greenbrier appears to have that. They also appear to have some class, something you may want work on.

I'm sorry for your jealousy. And no, I'm not a Greenbrier fan, just appreciate what they have accomplished over the last few years. Thier success this season has been a surprise, a team with no real superstars, just a well coached team with hard working kids that have a will to win. I would say their ranking is justified until someone finds a way to beat them.

Good day and good luck to the Bobcats.

What's there to be jealous of??? TC would beat Greenbrier by atleast 3 td's, prolly more. The smart people on here know that. People need to get off TC's back. I now know what yall down south of MC mean when yall say when ur on top everybodybody wants to knock ya off. Hats off to TC on bein the BACK TO BACK state champs in 1A ball. Good luck to TC the rest of the year and piss off for the people hatin on TC.

Edited by what0it0is

What's there to be jealous of??? TC would beat Greenbrier by atleast 3 td's, prolly more. The smart people on here know that. People need to get off TC's back. I now know what yall down south of MC mean when yall say when ur on top everybodybody wants to knock ya off. Hats off to TC on bein the BACK TO BACK state champs in 1A ball. Good luck to TC the rest of the year and piss off for the people hatin on TC.

2008 1a champs and 2009 2a champs. regardless thanks for the love what0it0is.

back to the topic at hand

macon county by double digits. :thumb: