Ravenwood @ Franklin

jrpfhs21

Franklin is the worst 5-1 team in the nation! Who has Franklin beat that warrants this sense of entitlement? I see a team who lost to BGA and almost made history against Centennial.

Any defense that allows 21 points to CHS is not a defense I'm willing to stand behind.

This "WE ARE FRANKLIN" mentality is a cancer and it will be the reason Franklin will once again be 2nd in the district.

Not only does Ravenwood make it close... They will beat Franklin.

Franklin will finish the season 7-3, and loose in the first round of the play-offs maybe that will be the wake-up call the "jrpfhs21" and "fbforme" of this world need.

Beautiful day today, so I want to get outside and do somethings. Before I did that I sure had to come in here and thank "eraegbleel" for our so called "wake-up call" :roflol:

Way to go Rebels! I will continue to say it. We are getting better each week. Defense once again getting after people! Congrats to the coaches and Rebel football players.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear fbforme:

I readily agree that Franklin should handle Ravenwood as they are not very good but before you start pontificating about Franklin not being a "fluke", I think I need to ask you a question. Do you know what a fluke is? A fluke's real name is a Trematoda which is a parasitic flatworm that has no anus(a scientific word) and has to egest(regurgitate for you Rebel fans who didn't take AP English) its waste through its mouth.

Now that this scientific lesson is out of the way, lets look at some scientific facts:

1. Combined records of Franklin's first six opponents: 13-19. The only team that is at or above 500 is BGA which is at 4-2. Everybody else has a losing record.

2. Records of your next 3 opponents(including Ravenwood) before you face Brentwood: 6-11

3. How much did you have to pay Fairly to drive from Memphis for 2 straight years for homecoming? You guys are worse than SEC schools trying to schedule Vanderbilt.

4. Combined records of Brentwood's first 6 opponents: 20-14 with 2 teams in the top 10 of the state.

5. Records of Brentwood's next 3 opponents 9-9 with the Bruins having to go to Blackman who ain't no "fluke".

Now, your record is what it is and should be 8-1 going into the Brentwood game. You'll also get an extra week to scheme and I understand that you should have one of your running backs back, Mr. Dye, which is a good thing. I hate to see kids get hurt and he is fun to watch.

But, please don't talk like Franklin is the powerhouse of old until they actually play a schedule that shows it. Brentwood will be the first decent team you have played since we beat you guys last year(twice). Your schedule this year makes the one Arlington played last year look like a ballbuster and we know what happened to them. You come to Brentwood and win and you'll deserve to be district champions.

I have a lot of respect for the Franklin program, their kids, and their coaches. But you remind me of one of those flukes. You know a mouth full of ....... because it is on the only way you can get rid of it.

GO BRUINS!!!!

:flower:

Thanks for the Lesson and I am flattered that you would spend so much time on a post strictly to me. When the Rebels go to Brentwood (and yes we will be 8-1)I for one will be excited for a great game. We are playing the schedule that we have and we are doing what we should do..... WIN! Good luck to BHS and we will see you on Oct. 29th.

By the way: flatworm with no anus or not the Rebels are a FLUKE away from being 9-0 when we come to Brentwood.