Cumberland Co. @ Warren Co.

Jet Pride

I know nothing about WC football but I have been experiencing CCHS football for many years now. It sounds like WC is going through what we have been going through for the previous five years. This year is a different Jets team. We are no longer a 40-50 point victory for everyone to schedule for homecoming. That has been an easy decision for teams in the past. It wasn't a good decision this year. If we come out and keep the defense guessing by mixing up the run and pass, we will win. If we come out trying not to lose, we will lose. Of course, it would be nice if WC is looking forward to an easy victory and underestimates us.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my addition for the week. Personally I hope the best for Warren Co. I played against you guys during the dark years of the mid 2000's when you went 0-40. I know how far you have come and it is good to see. However, don't give up on these kids. They have killed for this program to make it something to be proud of. Yeah the season is not what you all have dreamed about and thought it would be, but support your boys. I've been on losing teams and when you lose support from the community it really hurts you personally and your performance.

As for this week, I see some points being scored. I know the jets can score quickly and in bunches. If we can throw the ball and can keep the warren defense guessing I see no reason why we can't win this game.

Sidenote, does anyone know how many yards northcutt has rushed for this season?

Edited by blueangel51