Cumberland Co. @ Warren Co.

Jet Pride

I wonder what the coach said to the Pioneers at the half? Talk about a game with a complete turnaround....Cumberland Co up 21-7 at the half; 40 seconds later the game is tied; and Warren County has the best half of football I've seen in a long time and wins 43-21. Lots of penalties on both teams. It seems Cumberland Co really got frustrated after the two quick WC scores to start the 2nd half. Ended up 12 penalties on each team.

Congrats #10 Mr Northcutt with 246 years and I think 4 TDs. Mr Robinson #76 had a great game also.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the coach said to the Pioneers at the half? Talk about a game with a complete turnaround....Cumberland Co up 21-7 at the half; 40 seconds later the game is tied; and Warren County has the best half of football I've seen in a long time and wins 43-21. Lots of penalties on both teams. It seems Cumberland Co really got frustrated after the two quick WC scores to start the 2nd half. Ended up 12 penalties on each team.

Congrats #10 Mr Northcutt with 246 years and I think 4 TDs. Mr Robinson #76 had a great game also.

Yeah, the Jets were chanting stuff walking into the locker room at the half and when they came out, but they quickly got quiet when 2nd half play resumed.

12 or 13 of those penalties were personal fouls/unsportsmanlike conducts.

From what I am told, we got literally beat up physically by a team that just ran it right at us and made us like it. The WC line controlled the game in the second half, and we didn't tackle well. Disappointing to hear we played dirty. I hear that both teams played a little longer than the whistles at times, it happens and in a game this high stakes things just got a lil outta hand. Boy the Coffee Co. Loss to White threw a wrench in things didn't it.

Congrats to WC, you deserved to win the game. #76 and 10 did play great. For the life of me, I don't know how we don't get the ball to #34 more often. It seems like we have about 3 pass plays and WC made the right adjustment at halftime. I don't know what our coaches do at halftime but that seems to be what happens to us every time. We get dominated in the third every game. I felt like we lost more than the game tonight. We lost integrity. I was ashamed that it seemed the coach had NO control over his team. At some point, deserved or not, you have to pull some of the kids that are costing you 15 every other play. Teaching these kids a lesson is more important than a chance to win a game. WC had a fair share of dirty stuff as well, so don't get too accusatory. WC had several unsportsmanlike calls against them as well. We certainly blew a wonderful opportunity to control our own playoff destiny. It felt like Livingston game last year with an additional complete loss of composure for certain players. A message needs to be sent next week in practice. Probably will lead to a smack on the wrist or an extra day of sick leave.

It's funny, you keep hanging around the WC posts and yet you claim you are not a WC fan. Why in the world would you want to know which player yelled to the sideline?

I was at the game bud and was on the visistors side and I didn't hear or see any gestures.

Oh and by the way I was taking up for you guys so go screw yourself and leave me alone.

I was at the game bud and was on the visistors side and I didn't hear or see any gestures.

Oh and by the way I was taking up for you guys so go screw yourself and leave me alone.

You are a joke, I agree with several others on the other WC post. You claim to have been on a team with a couple of D1 players and that you watch "you tube" recruiting film. The fact is....you sat on the visitors side because you were scared to sit on the WC side after not recognizing #10 as a player. Who cares why or who you were there to watch. If you watched any of the WC vs. CCHS game you saw a "player" dominate.....that player was #10.

You are a joke, I agree with several others on the other WC post. You claim to have been on a team with a couple of D1 players and that you watch "you tube" recruiting film. The fact is....you sat on the visitors side because you were scared to sit on the WC side after not recognizing #10 as a player. Who cares why or who you were there to watch. If you watched any of the WC vs. CCHS game you saw a "player" dominate.....that player was #10.

I have said before I base a "player"off of offers. He is a good HS RB but that's it. Who said anything about YouTube.