Pioneersports

Who's 1st in the District  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the team that played the second half of the Cumberland County shows up for a complete game Warren wins easily.IF the team that played Tullahoma shows up Cookeville wins easily.All i know is These pioneers have the support of the community,Nunley Stadium has been full for every home game,So everyone wear your black and come out to support the Pioneers for a great game.

To beat Cookeville, you have to play 4 quarters (special teams included) & limit your turnovers. Coach Joslin is one of the best coaches in the state and gets the most out of his players. Last year we dominated the game with over 300 yards of offense, but special teams cost us! Defense gave up 1 scoring drive. A bad snap recovered by the Cavaliers in the endzone and a kickoff return for a TD proved to decide the game. Go Pioneers!

I really thought this one would be closer then it was. The first couple of series WC looked very strong then it was just like that team disappeared and another team that couldn't really do much took their place. I know there is some really good athletes on the team so what seems to be the problem down there?

I really thought this one would be closer then it was. The first couple of series WC looked very strong then it was just like that team disappeared and another team that couldn't really do much took their place. I know there is some really good athletes on the team so what seems to be the problem down there?

You make a good point that they disappeared now my question is why in the world don't the coaches do something different? Week after week we play the same game so why don't they take a look at doing something else. It looks like we r in war with no guns.

You make a good point that they disappeared now my question is why in the world don't the coaches do something different? Week after week we play the same game so why don't they take a look at doing something else. It looks like we r in war with no guns.

The coaches have made several changes since our season started. Enlighten us on what you would do.