HV @ HAMPTON

BDF36

Pujo, from what I gather they're no different than other flag teams...alot of runs to the (what we would call) 8 and 9 hole....then a sweep to the open side of the field with alot of speed. The Diamond kid (he's the son of newswoman Sara Diamond from TV-11) is a defensive terror...blond headed kid...run opposite of him!

I've got some pretty good blockers,I'll block him and run right at him. May have to put 2 on him. In this stuff,if you can keep the best one from killing you,you are usually in pretty good shape. Heard the qb was fast,is that the same kid.

:lol:

Pujo...I never knew you were a Cloudland man until a few weeks ago. Sounds like you and yours have some tough decisions coming up pretty soon. Best of luck to the little one in whatever you all choose to do. :thumb: And that goes for the other one (maybe two) that are in the same situation. I know....why don't y'all move off that durn mountain and come on down to the "Creekbank". :twisted:

If Itold LJ we were moving to Trousdale, I don't think I'd have to help him pack his bags, The little one wouldn't care as long as he could find him some pretty women. When he's not working on his playbook ,he's writeing love songs,you'd just have to see it,pretty dang good stuff.

I've got some pretty good blockers,I'll block him and run right at him. May have to put 2 on him. In this stuff,if you can keep the best one from killing you,you are usually in pretty good shape. Heard the qb was fast,is that the same kid.

Hampton flag had a couple of TD's called back in that game. My lil one handled him pretty good...just lost focus a couple of times...He's a bit bigger/older than yours or mine but just as fast.

IMO Bulldogs pull off a close win, in a low scoring game. 13-6. I believe they're pretty evenly matched and defense's will cancel out some skill's. Of course as with anything else I may be wrong, and I hope I am. But I think Hampton's probably the more talented team. As far as better coached, I think again Hampton has the edge, but I do believe Shively will prove to be a really good coach, but Lunceford is a legend.

Hampton flag had a couple of TD's called back in that game. My lil one handled him pretty good...just lost focus a couple of times...He's a bit bigger/older than yours or mine but just as fast.

Appreciate the info,at least I know what to look for going in. This is one of the stronger years I've seen in flag,everyone seems to have several good players.

IMO Bulldogs pull off a close win, in a low scoring game. 13-6. I believe they're pretty evenly matched and defense's will cancel out some skill's. Of course as with anything else I may be wrong, and I hope I am. But I think Hampton's probably the more talented team. As far as better coached, I think again Hampton has the edgue, but I do believe Shively will prove to be a really good coach, but Lunceford is a legend.

I as most agree with you....the score will be close...will be a great game...Im sure Shively would love to come into town and beat Lunceford...Though he may have to wait till a lil later down the road for that....Could go either way!

I as most agree with you....the score will be close...will be a great game...Im sure Shively would love to come into town and beat Lunceford...Though he may have to wait till a lil later down the road for that....Could go either way!

Doesn't anyone work around here besides me.......just kidding. As far as waiting till later I think it will be sooner than later.......I gave my predication so we shall see.....Either way this will be a great game.