A/AA Playoff Contest round IV

BigG

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to ND on a title that has been a LONG, LONG, LONG time coming. After about 3 years of picking ND, I figured if I didn't pick them, they'd eventually win.

And my record moves to 4-0.

I know you are a young, long-haired fellow, but 1988 is not that long ago for some of us. Still, I understand your point. 22 years is too long between championships.

Cane, the bus will be back to pick you up at 7:00 am Monday morning. Make sure mom pin's your name to your shirt, and the bus will meet you at the end of your driveway.

Cane, didn't you hear the horn honking from the bus? It was at the end of your driveway promptly at 7:00 am, and waited for a full 5 minutes. The bus driver even got out and rang the doorbell. Your mom said you wouldn't come out of your room.... something about pouting...

Seriously, since you were so derisive in your earlier post, I thought you could be a big enough adult to at least provide your grudging congratulations to the ND team, and those who picked them to go all the way... Maybe I'm expecting too much from you though...

Cane, didn't you hear the horn honking from the bus? It was at the end of your driveway promptly at 7:00 am, and waited for a full 5 minutes. The bus driver even got out and rang the doorbell. Your mom said you wouldn't come out of your room.... something about pouting...

Seriously, since you were so derisive in your earlier post, I thought you could be a big enough adult to at least provide your grudging congratulations to the ND team, and those who picked them to go all the way... Maybe I'm expecting too much from you though...

We have a new and improved Canes this year. I am sure his derisiveness came in a moment of weakness.