Franklin Rebels vs Brentwood Bruins

kingz615

again if u couldnt beat us with dye, lee, and ford how r u gonna do it with just dye?

1.) An improved pass game

2.) Without Dye, Hostettler has gotten increased reps and improved immensely from the beginning of year, becoming more productive each week

3.) Zak Steele has had a great year as a sophmore and runs over defenders like a truck on a weekly basis

4.) An improved defense

5.) Dye didn't play either game against Brentwood last season, as he was kicked off the team midseason.

I'm not saying Franklin will win tomorrow night, but these are all reasons why it could happen. The run game isn't the only part of a team. To win, you also have to have a stout defense, a decent or better pass game to balance out the run game somewhat, a good offensive line, and good special teams along with many other factors. There are so many factors to take into consideration other than the loss of Lee and Ford.

again if u couldnt beat us with dye, lee, and ford how r u gonna do it with just dye?

first of all they didn't have dye last year, and second of all these are two copmletely different teams. LAST year's Franklin couldn't beat LAST year's Brentwood team. FHS has 10 new starters, I'm sure BHS has alot too. I'm not going to make a prediction on who wins, it's too close. But I will predict that it will come down to the last possession, and turnovers will be key.

Great Article from the Tennessean on tonight's game:

Tennessean Article

I'm done analyzing, psycho-analyzing, woofing, smack talking, and making fun of FBFORME for his boundless optimism. In the end run, the team that tackles well and doesn't make any mistakes will win. I'm really sad also that this is probably my last BHS vs. FHS game as a parent. :cry: . Its been a heck of a ride!!! :motorbike:

Good luck to both teams tonight. 2 great teams, 2 great coaches, and lots of great fans! Lets have a great game with no injuries.

Go Bruins!!!

Edited by lbhiii

Tennessean Article

I'm done analyzing, psycho-analyzing, woofing, smack talking, and making fun of FBFORME for his boundless optimism. In the end run, the team that tackles well and doesn't make any mistakes will win. I'm really sad also that this is probably my last BHS vs. FHS game as a parent. :cry: . Its been a heck of a ride!!! :motorbike:

Good luck to both teams tonight. 2 great teams, 2 great coaches, and lots of great fans! Lets have a great game with no injuries.

Go Bruins!!!

My Boundless Optimism is still here and ready for tonight!!! Go Rebels.

That was a good article, but I'm about tired of hearing how we haven't played the competition that Brentwood has. We will see tonight. I see Matt having a big night as I'm sure Brentwood will do everything it can to stop Dye. Matt to Riley for two TD's tonight! I can see it. Do you hear me??? Let's go Rebels!!

Stats are great and all, but honestly they don't mean anything. Brentwood can outgain Franklin by 300 yards on Friday night but if the Rebels score more points they win, period. Also, please stop whining about how much tougher Bwood's schedule. Yes, Brentwood has had a much tougher schedule than Franklin, no one is arguing that point. But neither team was ASSIGNED their schedule, they made it. Brentwood knew what they were getting into, they believed they could beat those teams, it didn't work out. You can make a point that that tough schedule will benefit Brentwood, but please, please stop crying about the differences in the schedules. If you had won all of your games, it wouldn't matter.

BHS made its schedule cuz lets face it Brentwood is simply the best of the best in district 11 and wanted to find teams that could compete with BHS as they have beaten Franklin for the District Championship 2 years prior to this one and each year making it farther into the playoffs. And this year the Bruins will win as a predicted earlier 24-6 keeping Franklin out of the endzone. And then will b cheering for Riverdale and Oakland to win so that they could face Franklin again in the first round of the playoffs to beat them again

Tennessean Article

Go Bruins!!!

Good luck to smiley tonight..he's had a heckuva senior year!