District 11A

thenomad

With the Collinwood victory over Richland I think everything expected holds true from previous posts. As for the MTCS/CA game, not sure what to take from that. CA is picked to be a top team and MTCS has been good recently. However, MTCS lost some key players and CA got drilled by Loretto. The Culleoka/Frank Hughes game was a shock to me. Both teams have been the cellar dwellers in their districts. I thought it might have been a good game. Culleoka with a new coach and attitude didn't fair too well.

Anyone have any thoughts on these games?

With the Collinwood victory over Richland I think everything expected holds true from previous posts. As for the MTCS/CA game, not sure what to take from that. CA is picked to be a top team and MTCS has been good recently. However, MTCS lost some key players and CA got drilled by Loretto. The Culleoka/Frank Hughes game was a shock to me. Both teams have been the cellar dwellers in their districts. I thought it might have been a good game. Culleoka with a new coach and attitude didn't fair too well.

Anyone have any thoughts on these games?

Congrats to Collinwood and Columbia Academy.

With a new coach at Collinwood and the absence of any drama, maybe they will play above their expections!

So Cornersville falls to Loretto, Hampshire falls to Hickman Co., Santa Fe falls to Collinwood, and Hampshire falls to Houston Co. 11A is taking their lumps early. No one expected much from Hampshire. However, Cornersville getting beat by Loretto and Santa Fe losing to Collinwood puts a huge dent in the thoughts of many who thought 11A could compete with 12A. It's still early but 12A as of now is the dominant force. Anyone have any information on these games or the ones coming up?

Santa Fe @ Community

Hampshire @ East Hickman

So Cornersville falls to Loretto, Hampshire falls to Hickman Co., Santa Fe falls to Collinwood, and Hampshire falls to Houston Co. 11A is taking their lumps early. No one expected much from Hampshire. However, Cornersville getting beat by Loretto and Santa Fe losing to Collinwood puts a huge dent in the thoughts of many who thought 11A could compete with 12A. It's still early but 12A as of now is the dominant force. Anyone have any information on these games or the ones coming up?

Santa Fe @ Community

Hampshire @ East Hickman

Collinwood played really well against santa fe, at least much better than they did against richland. We were glad to get the win over santa fe, but in all reality, we are not nearly as good as the big four in our district (wc, pc, stown, and loretto). I can only imagine what those four teams would do to santa fe. 12a teams went 9-1 in hall of fame games with our only loss being summertowns to moore county. Not looking very good for 11a right now....

Bigster I shot you a friend request. :thumb:

ok..I thought you sent a private message and didn't think I could message back.I have had 5 people do that and couldnt read anything.Maybe I'm suppose to add them as friends first.Falcon 1 and Shocker sent me a request also and thought they had sent an email.I know Lake Co Falcon fan and Speller and Shocker..dont know who Falcon 1 is yet.I believe it's a female.Falcon fan told me it was Jessica Wallace so I assume it's a female..I did see Queenie Friday night at the game.

ok..I thought you sent a private message and didn't think I could message back.I have had 5 people do that and couldnt read anything.Maybe I'm suppose to add them as friends first.Falcon 1 and Shocker sent me a request also and thought they had sent an email.I know Lake Co Falcon fan and Speller and Shocker..dont know who Falcon 1 is yet.I believe it's a female.Falcon fan told me it was Jessica Wallace so I assume it's a female..I did see Queenie Friday night at the game.

Anytime somebody sends you a friend request is shows up as a private message... I'm not sure why... I never saw her... Though I was on the Perry County side the whole time.

Cornersville @ Collinwood tomorrow... Thoughts?

We would have to play tremendously well to beat Cornersville. We don't have anyone at the skill level or experience level of fagan and hopkins. I think our center's size will impact cornersville on the defensive end, but it won't be enough for us to beat them. I hope we are able to give Cornersville a good game. This game should really show were our Trojanettes are really at.

We would have to play tremendously well to beat Cornersville. We don't have anyone at the skill level or experience level of fagan and hopkins. I think our center's size will impact cornersville on the defensive end, but it won't be enough for us to beat them. I hope we are able to give Cornersville a good game. This game should really show were our Trojanettes are really at.

Lol I thought the same thing last year, when we played you guys and you only had like six players.... Then y'all beat our butts. :roflol: