Looking For 8U team

ojf

• 2 weeks later...

How bout Lawrenceburg? If thats not too far we may can work out a tryout with a travel team here.

possibly, although I would like for her to play with her rec team as well I just don't think she is getting enough out of it. What kind of schedule are you looking at for the spring?

We will start playing in April. We will play at least 2 weekends per month. We play saturday only tournaments until we get to state/world series. Last year we played in 12 tournaments and won 8 of them and finsihed second twice with all 7's except for 3 players. We played 60 games last year in travel ball. All of our kids played rec ball too and it was just too much. total they played 74 games. A lot for 7 year olds.

We will start playing in April. We will play at least 2 weekends per month. We play saturday only tournaments until we get to state/world series. Last year we played in 12 tournaments and won 8 of them and finsihed second twice with all 7's except for 3 players. We played 60 games last year in travel ball. All of our kids played rec ball too and it was just too much. total they played 74 games. A lot for 7 year olds.

I would love for her to come out just to see what it is about. Shoot me an email for a good time. Like I said, she turns eight Dec. 20 of this year and has been playing rec for 3 years, most of which at first. She is big for her age (tall as her 10 year old brother) I just think she needs more competition. If it doesn;t work out for you full time, maybe she could fill in on an as needed basis. I know that happens alot with my sons travel team (they only carry 10) [email protected]

Starting in January we will begin practicing in a gym a couple times a month. when we start that i will give you a heads up. it will give us at least a good chance to look at her and see if and how she could fit in.

looking forward to it. Have a great holiday season!