District 12A

waynecofreak

Sumertown took care of Loretto last night. Have a tie and coin flip for 2nd place between Summertown and Wayne Ccounty. Tthat said, Summertown may be very dangerous now. they do have extr motivation now and explains their lack of focus in dealing with Cwood this past friday. Longtime coach Gene McBee passed on Wednesday and was buried Saturday. I can understand the lack of focaus due to the connections he still had within the program. RIP Coach McBee!!!!!!!!!!! That said, I can ot use it as an excuse--you still have to go out and take care of business at hand.

Took care of Clifton last night to make it official tie for 2nd---does anyone know when the coin flip will take place? It has to be sometime this week as districts start next week if Ii am not mistaken.

I may be wrong but I don't think its a coin folip. First they look at who lost to who. And im pretty sure that Stown losing to Cwood(4th place) will be 3rd since WCs 3rd loss was to Stown(2nd place tie). Someone please correct me if im wrong.

Edited by akaGlazed

Have they decided 2nd and 3rd yet?

Summertown will be the 2nd seed because when there is a tie the next step is to determine how the teams have done against the next highest seed. Since Summertown split with Perry County and Wayne County got beat by them twice, that decides the tie. If their records against the next highest seed were the same, the next step is the coin flip. Hope that clears it up.

Summertown will be the 2nd seed because when there is a tie the next step is to determine how the teams have done against the next highest seed. Since Summertown split with Perry County and Wayne County got beat by them twice, that decides the tie. If their records against the next highest seed were the same, the next step is the coin flip. Hope that clears it up.

Well it looks like PC and Stown get a first round Bye.

Now that 1 & 2 are settled when do the games begin? Who plays who and when and times?

Not sure on Dates and Times but,

Wayne Co vs Frank Hughes(Round 1)

Loretto vs Collinwood(Round 1)

Perry Co vs Winner of Collinwood/Loretto(Round 2)

Summertown vs Winner of Wayne Co/Frank Hughes(Round 2)

Edited by akaGlazed