Science Hill @ Maryville

MHSRebels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voltnh....Eye'll give you'uns a compleat run down on all tha eatin' sleepin' and parkin' places inn Mairvul soon.... :thumb:

Starz,

Surely, you are not going to tell all of yours and mama starz favorite parking places...The scar, George's Creek boat ramp, Foothills Parkway overlooks, and the Parkway drive-in (Since Druid Hill and Lakemont are closed). I bet Mama Starz won't be happy if your spots get too crowded with out of towners. :thumb:

I would just like to know how do teams like Science Hill make it into the playoffs, i don't know much about 6A football but from watching Science Hill play 5A football teams i think it is quite possible that they are the worst 6A football team in the state. But with that being said i am pulling for them in this game.

And the 5A teams that they lost to are three teams that, in the past three years, have been one of the more dominate teams in the upper east tn area....so yes, waco is right...you have no idea what you are talking about.

STARSNBARS Ture Gide fer Cyunts Hill fans....

Eatin' places...

Fancee Fixins...Sullyvun's Downtown, Foothills Millin' Cumpknee

Ragular Food...Aubrees, Gracies

Cheep Food...Show-knees, Dubbs (hit jist slides down thair)

Jappyknees...Hy Botchee Grill

Mexicun...Lost Ameegoes, El Jimmydoors (momma's favritt), El Sazoon

Burrgers...TC's grill, HotRods

PeteSir...Toemater Head, Petesir Hut, Poppa Jon's

BBQ...Bread ov Heavan, Full Servuss BBQ

Delly's...Jays, Kathies

Sleepin places...

Fancee...Airport Hilltun

Ragular...Hollyday Enn Xpress, Execuetive Sweets

Cheep...Shamrock (brang yore own sheets, wash rags, sope, bug spray, and 9mm)

Parkin places...

Fer footbawl...New Providence Church, A good friend's driveway

Fer jist parkin'...Chill-Hi Mtn. lookrock, Sandee Sprangs park, a bettur friend's driveway.... :thumb:

Have we actually heard from any Hilltopper fans? It seems like we've heard from about every school in the Mountain East Conference except Science Hill. :ph34r:

I am a Daniel Boone fan pulling for the Hilltoppers because they are in our conference. When we played them there was not much talk on here, their fans are quiet and don't talk much (especially trash). The Toppers are in a rebuilding program with new coaches and stadium. They have a lot of talent this year and I'm sure will get better next year.

So I encourage the Hilltopper team to give it everything you have, any team can be beat at any given time and this may be a great upset. GO TOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the 5A teams that they lost to are three teams that, in the past three years, have been one of the more dominate teams in the upper east tn area....so yes, waco is right...you have no idea what you are talking about.

No no they are in fact very bad. Yea i know the 5A teams they lost to are good but they are still 5A teams. With all the money that so far has been wasted on that program they should be a premier team in east TN. With that being said i agree with Trailblazersback, within the next few years, Stacy Carter should have them rolling.