White Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

The Tullahoma Wildcats, 7-3 on the season, got awarded a #2 seed and will host the White Co Warriors Friday nite with kick-off at 7pm. The Cats won the District 8AAA championship last nite with a 27-7 win over Lawrence Co. It is my understanding that Tullahoma would play their first 3 playoff games at home if they continue to win. Also Tullahoma will host Maryville in their first regular season game in 2011. White Co went to Crossville and got a big win over Cumberland Co Friday nite. Tullahoma doesn't need to look ahead on a possible rematch with Lawrence Co in round #2. The Cats will have their hands full with a White Co team that may be peaking at the right time. Lawrence Co hosts a good Cleveland team in the first round.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tullahoma Wildcats, 7-3 on the season, got awarded a #2 seed and will host the White Co Warriors Friday nite with kick-off at 7pm. The Cats won the District 8AAA championship last nite with a 27-7 win over Lawrence Co. It is my understanding that Tullahoma would play their first 3 playoff games at home if they continue to win. Also Tullahoma will host Maryville in their first regular season game in 2011. White Co went to Crossville and got a big win over Cumberland Co Friday nite. Tullahoma doesn't need to look ahead on a possible rematch with Lawrence Co in round #2. The Cats will have their hands full with a White Co team that may be peaking at the right time. Lawrence Co hosts a good Cleveland team in the first round.

If Columbia wins its fist two games, won't they be the home team in round three against whoever comes out of Tullahoma's side of the bracket?

If Columbia wins its fist two games, won't they be the home team in round three against whoever comes out of Tullahoma's side of the bracket?

Unofficially I was told that Tullahoma would host Columbia because they beat Columbia in the regular season and won the the district title. Of course that is hearsay and Tullahoma would have to get there first.

Tullahoma WILL NOT host Maryville next season.

Lots of common opponents for these two:

COOKEVILLE

White County - Lost 6-32

Tullahoma - Won 40-20

COFFEE COUNTY

White County - Won 16-6

Tullahoma - Won 43-39

WARREN COUNTY

White County - Lost 48-49

Tullahoma - Won 62-14

SHELBYVILLE

White County - Lost 7-41

Tullahoma - Lost 29-39

FRANKLIN COUNTY

White County - Lost 14-52

Tullahoma - Won 35-21

Edited by SpartaWarrior

As long as we don't have to go to Sparta to play the second half, I think Tullahoma should win. The last time we thought we wouldn't have any problems with a team, we were down 18pts in the 4th quarter. Tullahoma historically doesn't do well in the first round, so I'll take a 1pt win. Not many people thought White Co would go to Crossville and get a win last Friday. White Co is in a good position to upset the Cats.

As long as we don't have to go to Sparta to play the second half, I think Tullahoma should win. The last time we thought we wouldn't have any problems with a team, we were down 18pts in the 4th quarter. Tullahoma historically doesn't do well in the first round, so I'll take a 1pt win. Not many people thought White Co would go to Crossville and get a win last Friday. White Co is in a good position to upset the Cats.

White county will play hard will it be enough?Who knows thats why they play the games!!!!!!!!Good luck 2 both teams hope its an injury free battle!