White House @ Montgomery Central

BallBoy13

Found this on youtube. I realize this is a highlight video for Lexington, but Liberty looks very undisciplined, slow, and lazy. Kinda like watching a big back yard football game. White house beats this team 9 out of 10 times.

This team has nothing on Springfield.

Are you talking about the same Liberty team(8-2)that beat the Henry county Patriots #4 in 5A and that lost by only one point to the Northside Indians #3 in 5A? May I remind you that it's a highlight video for Lexington and the Liberty team I seen play and heard about is FAR from slow.

Are you talking about the same Liberty team(8-2)that beat the Henry county Patriots #4 in 5A and that lost by only one point to the Northside Indians #3 in 5A? May I remind you that it's a highlight video for Lexington and the Liberty team I seen play and heard about is FAR from slow.

Yes the same team. I noticed you did not say anything about the undisciplined and lazy part.

Just an observation from the video. I am sure they made some good plays in this two touchdown loss to Lexington.

What game did you see them play in?

Yes the same team. I noticed you did not say anything about the undisciplined and lazy part.

Just an observation from the video. I am sure they made some good plays in this two touchdown loss to Lexington.

What game did you see them play in?

I saw them against Henry county, Fayette Ware, Northside, Mcnairy, Lexington, and Chester County. I know that they had a couple of injuries on defense and were having trouble, but they looked like the Liberty team I saw against Henry co. earlier this season last game against Chester. Maybe they've finally put it all together now, but only time will tell.

Liberty Mag. will absolutely WAX White House if they get the chance to play them. The Devils chances to play the bobcats are slim to none. They should just go ahead and call it a season because there is no way they are getting past Liberty.

i watched the video,l.b. might be a little,bigger,they are no faster,but i promise you white-house is twice as physical as l.b. i say white-house plays mash mouth football and beats this team.28-21 blue devils.good luck,blue devils from a macon fan. :thumb:

i watched the video,l.b. might be a little,bigger,they are no faster,but i promise you white-house is twice as physical as l.b. i say white-house plays mash mouth football and beats this team.28-21 blue devils.good luck,blue devils from a macon fan. :thumb:

Well thanks Macon Co, Good luck to yall as well. Im thinking yall might pull the ole upset on Lipscomb. But before White House can even think about Liberty, they have to get past Mont. Central first. Im liking White House's chances against them. I say White House wins this game 33-10. Now just a little bit about Liberty. They look like a team that either come out and get the business done quick, or come out lazy, commit many turnovers, and just not play well. If we get to play them, we just gotta hope we get the team that comes out the second way. And one thing that is for sure, White House will hit them. Thats what you get when you play White House :thumb:

Well thanks Macon Co, Good luck to yall as well. Im thinking yall might pull the ole upset on Lipscomb. But before White House can even think about Liberty, they have to get past Mont. Central first. Im liking White House's chances against them. I say White House wins this game 33-10. Now just a little bit about Liberty. They look like a team that either come out and get the business done quick, or come out lazy, commit many turnovers, and just not play well. If we get to play them, we just gotta hope we get the team that comes out the second way. And one thing that is for sure, White House will hit them. Thats what you get when you play White House :thumb:

you are welcome.im picking white-house as my cinderella team,along with macon.im not worried atall about the blue devils beating mont.central,that's a done deal,and im not to worried about yall beating lib.mag,i just don't think they can take the pain,that will be coming to them all 4 quaters.up-hold our district well and im sure yall will.and best of luck to the blue-devils again. :thumb:

Edited by bigstick12

All this talk about WH vs. Lib. Tech. is absurd. Both teams have to play Round 1 before we need to discuss that matchup.

I see the White House/Mont. Cent. going one of 2 ways:

1) White House COMPLETELY out-hits Mont. Cent. and run away with an easy win. If White House can come out from the very beginning and be the more physical team, especially in the run game, and put up a couple early scores, I think White House will move on to Round 2 with an easy 28-7 win.

2) White House, in unfamiliar territory as a 5-5 team that scraped its way into the playoffs, comes out humbled just to be in the playoffs. Montgomery Central bashes time off the clock with that Wing T offense, they score early, and they throw in a couple trick plays while White House can barely get the offense rolling... Mont. Cent. could come out with a hard fought 14-10 win.

Living in Sumner Co., I get to see White House quite a bit and I know the coaches will have that team ready, so I'm expecting outcome number 1.

All this talk about WH vs. Lib. Tech. is absurd. Both teams have to play Round 1 before we need to discuss that matchup.

I see the White House/Mont. Cent. going one of 2 ways:

1) White House COMPLETELY out-hits Mont. Cent. and run away with an easy win. If White House can come out from the very beginning and be the more physical team, especially in the run game, and put up a couple early scores, I think White House will move on to Round 2 with an easy 28-7 win.

2) White House, in unfamiliar territory as a 5-5 team that scraped its way into the playoffs, comes out humbled just to be in the playoffs. Montgomery Central bashes time off the clock with that Wing T offense, they score early, and they throw in a couple trick plays while White House can barely get the offense rolling... Mont. Cent. could come out with a hard fought 14-10 win.

Living in Sumner Co., I get to see White House quite a bit and I know the coaches will have that team ready, so I'm expecting outcome number 1.

WHITE HOUSE 2 MONTGOMERY CENTRAL 0