Cleveland vs Lawrence county

blueraiders22

Since we are wanting to move on, Does anyone have the address to the football field? Is it located at the high school?

Yes it's located at

1800 springer road

Lawrenceburg, TN 38464

The stadium is located directly behind the school so the best way to get there turning onto weekly creek road and turning into the student parking lot which will give you access to the stadium, be sure to get there early because LCHS fans are seriously no joke

Yes it's located at

1800 springer road

Lawrenceburg, TN 38464

The stadium is located directly behind the school so the best way to get there turning onto weekly creek road and turning into the student parking lot which will give you access to the stadium, be sure to get there early because LCHS fans are seriously no joke

Its looking like we will get there right on time bc of work. Long drive and long walk to the statium. :(

I heard that cleveland gave up 312 yards rushing to a rb from Soddy-Daisy Friday night.If that's your best rsh defense ,all the arguments about which one of you won the district is moot. Lawrence county has 2 outstanding running backs with Trent Garland being one of the best to have ever worn the purple and gold.I predict a blow out for Lawrence Co.

football 101

please quit typing...i can smell you through this computer monitor

a question to all Lawrence Co fans

How far did you go in playoffs last year?

What is LC biggest win in the past 3 years?

Stink, Stank, Stunk..........right back at you phishy!! I read JVB123's post and admitted that if what he said was true then so be it. Then you go and hurt my feelings! That is not very nice. I am not even a Soddy Daisy fan but I am starting to understand how they feel with fans such as yourself! LCHS made it to the 2nd round last year and got beat by a very good Mitchell team and I guess the biggest win would have to be the Craigmont game last year due to the fact it was one of the schools first! The next biggest win will probably be Friday night against the 5AAA champs!!

Edited by fballfan101

Stink, Stank, Stunk..........right back at you phishy!! I read JVB123's post and admitted that if what he said was true then so be it. Then you go and hurt my feelings! That is not very nice. I am not even a Soddy Daisy fan but I am starting to understand how they feel with fans such as yourself! LCHS made it to the 2nd round last year and got beat by a very good Mitchell team and I guess the biggest win would have to be the Craigmont game last year due to the fact it was one of the schools first! The next biggest win will probably be Friday night against the 5AAA champs!!

especially since yall cant stop the run.. 312 yards from one guy is bad but one thing about the wing t is that there will be 2 maybe 3 players with those numbers. and one correction from earlier.... lc's defense is the strongest ive seen. tullahoma was the first team that really passed on them and it wasnt that bad a couple big pass plays helped them out. i can promise you that if cleavland watches the film from any of our games they will know that on saturday they are goin to be hurting... this defense will straight bust you in the mouth and then laugh at you after it. cleavland better get ready to get pounded on because thats whats going to happen.. final score lchs:27 chs:0

especially since yall cant stop the run.. 312 yards from one guy is bad but one thing about the wing t is that there will be 2 maybe 3 players with those numbers. and one correction from earlier.... lc's defense is the strongest ive seen. tullahoma was the first team that really passed on them and it wasnt that bad a couple big pass plays helped them out. i can promise you that if cleavland watches the film from any of our games they will know that on saturday they are goin to be hurting... this defense will straight bust you in the mouth and then laugh at you after it. cleavland better get ready to get pounded on because thats whats going to happen.. final score lchs:27 chs:0

The one wing T offense we saw this year didnt score a point on us. You may score a point but its not going to be as much as you think!

The one wing T offense we saw this year didnt score a point on us. You may score a point but its not going to be as much as you think!

I definitely agree with this. It's way too far of a stretch to say that LC will win 27-0. Yes, LC has a great defense, but what offense do they have other than Garland and Izarry? Cleveland's QB is also talented. It's going to be a close one. If LC can hold them and if their offense shows up then LC will take it no doubt. If LC defense doesn't show, and Cleveland's does then LC stands absolutely no chance. I'm much more confident in LC's D though...so I'm going to call LC winning by no more than a touchdown.