Chuckey Doak vs Elizabethton

CycloneCyclone

Gosh darn it every time you post in a thread you spit out the same rhetoric about playing down etc. I feel my IQ drops every time you post. We don't play down, we're playing in the conference we are SUPPOSED to play in. For years we PLAYED UP. Use your HV education and realize that.

We ARE relatively the same size of HV and have been for a while. I'm guessing you are mad that you now have to play us every year in a game that matters.

You talk about losses being the reason teams get dropped. We almost beat Asheville and CAK last year and they killed us this year. We DID beat Greeneville last year so your whole argument about dropping them purely because of an L is BS. And yes we all should be mad that EHS, undefeated conference champion has to travel to CD. Be happy you got yourself a #1 seed because your road will end in Quad 1. You won't beat us and you sure as heck won't beat Austin East. Go back to beating 1A and 2A schools and let the people that know what they are talking about discuss the game without having to wade through your typical US vs THEM County vs City BS that you keep going on about every chance you get.

witten calls the shots cak ashville and greenville were dropped because they are all losses no other reason money is no object to etown but when they cant beat them they drop them thats a fact the teams etown picked up witten feels will all b wins he is mad because he has to travel to little chuckey doak.news flash shawn u dont want to to travel to schools like cd and hv play where u belong instead of playing down u etown guys are a joke always have to cry and whine and moan when u lose.

Well if we drop the teams we cant beat you never have to worry about us dropping you then do you! :roflol:

Please stop showing you young age you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to either school. How bout you win 2 games and we will settle it little man!

Go Cyclones!

I swear I honestly don't get all this county vs city garbage. As long as they're not playing against my Warriors, I will always pull for all of our local schools. To me it's like the relationship my brother and I had growing up. We didn't always get along (ok, almost never got along, too close in age) and it was perfectly alright for us to scrap, but nobody else had better get the same idea. As I have stated in previous posts, I'm a third generation HV grad, (1982), one of my kid's went to HV and one went to EHS, (hence the username) plus, I've got family that went to Hampton, Cloudland and even Science Hill, so I root for all of them. Be happy we have so many local teams that made it to the post season and quit chipping away at each other.

Go Cyclones!

I swear I honestly don't get all this county vs city garbage. As long as they're not playing against my Warriors, I will always pull for all of our local schools. To me it's like the relationship my brother and I had growing up. We didn't always get along (ok, almost never got along, too close in age) and it was perfectly alright for us to scrap, but nobody else had better get the same idea. As I have stated in previous posts, I'm a third generation HV grad, (1982), one of my kid's went to HV and one went to EHS, (hence the username) plus, I've got family that went to Hampton, Cloudland and even Science Hill, so I root for all of them. Be happy we have so many local teams that made it to the post season and quit chipping away at each other.

Great post warclone8 i agree 100 percent and i for one am through arguing about HV and betsy. GO CYCLONES

Go Cyclones!

Great post warclone8 i agree 100 percent and i for one am through arguing about HV and betsy. GO CYCLONES

Cyclones wins this one with ease barring bunches of turnovers.EHS has too much speed opposed to the Knights.However, if EHS plays sloopy(don't think they will) Chuckey Doak could hang around!

Betsy-42 Chuckey Doak-14

This is not an ideal situation for Elizabethton, due to the ridiculous seeding criteria. If Betsy was playing this game at home, I would predict a 42-6 win. It is going to be cold and sloppy tonight. Rain showers are predicted throughout the day with high temperatures in the 40's. It will start getting cold by gametime, but the snow is not expected until after 10. Fortunately for Betsy, it is not supposed to be windy so Berry should be able to throw. Chuckey-Doak is at home, the weather should slow the game down, Betsy may be taking Chuckey-Doak lightly, and the Doaksters are probably pretty jacked up with an "us against the world" mentality. That is a recipe for an upset, especially if the Black Knights get ahead early. I think Betsy will come to play and the better team will win.........33-13 Elizabethton. Go Cyclones!!!!!!

Elizabethton comes into this game with a chip on their shoulder about the whole seeding issue. While the weather could make things a little sloppier, I just don't see Chuckey-Doak hanging around. If the Cyclones shut down the big RB #25 then I see this going to 'Betsy 35-0. If they have trouble managing him, 'Betsy still wins, it's just closer: 28-7.

Agreed Sportsnut. EHS has just too many weapons to hit CD with. Anything CD offers EHS has a better counter for. Plus as you said, the seeding issue has pissed a lot of them off so they will be coming in looking to make a statement. I feel sorry that it has to be CD at the other end but it should still be a good game.

EHS: 35

CD: 7