Cloudland @ Greenback

articback

I think Cloudland wins this game. Greenback has been hit by the injury bug as well and that haven't performed nearly as well as of late because of it. Cloudland will be more physical and I don't think Greenback has the speed to overcome Cloudlands strength and physical play.

If they think greenback is not physical the blue and gold will be in for a long night. Speed? The seymour kid can can FLY! so can miller. from what i hear the G nation will almost be healthy minus goodson off course. Good luck to the landers, but i think it will be a lond sad trip home.

Edited by TTUBOBCAT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole has been at practice everyday. I was there yesterday and really think they have had their best practice this year. I heard one of the coaches say if we play how we have practiced this week then we will be hard to beat. They did have some cohesion problem last week buit the coaches have squashed that. Taylor is out with a broke finger I know that sounds bad but Dr said it cracked down into growth plate and said he couldnt play. I know him pretty good and he would play with it tore off but parents and drs think other wise. What can you do? Cordell is out with a concussion. We have so many younger kids playing varsity right now I dont see htat much of a drop off. We will have some younger kids come up and some other kids come out. Look forward to tomorrow nite think the Highlanders take this one by two scores.

I think Articback knows whet he's talking about, It'll still be tough missing the qb and 2 starters on defence. Guess it just depends how beat up Greenback is. I look for a close ballgame,team with the least mistakes win. GOOOOOlandersssssssssssss

If they think greenback is not physical the blue and gold will be in for a long night. Speed? The seymour kid can can FLY! so can miller. from what i hear the G nation will almost be healthy minus goodson off course. Good luck to the landers, but i think it will be a lond sad trip home.

The physical comment didn't come from a Cloudland fan. Greenback has always been hardnosed. If Greenback is healthy, It will be a tough chore for the Landers. Still think it will be a good game.GOOOOOLANDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I never said Greenback wasn't physical , just not gonna be as physical as Cloudland. pujo's right I'm not a Cloudland person just someone who has seen both teams in person. If Greenback was healthy and playing like they were early I give them the nod hands down, but the way they have played as of late I think Cloudland may getem.

I never said Greenback wasn't physical , just not gonna be as physical as Cloudland. pujo's right I'm not a Cloudland person just someone who has seen both teams in person. If Greenback was healthy and playing like they were early I give them the nod hands down, but the way they have played as of late I think Cloudland may getem.

If i'm not mistaken,you saw us in a preseason scrimmage,we didn't even have all the starters for that scrimmage,and you surely havn't seen the seymour kid,he didnt play in that scrimmage had a broken hand,if he is healthy friday,you will see an allstate tailback,he is something special,if he would have played in the cosby scrimmage it would have gotten ugly quick!cloudland folks have a safe trip down to Greenback,we expect a tough cloudland team,i just hope our young coach will have us ready.

Highlanders that showed up against Unaka will win.

Cloudland that showed up against Hampton and Happy Valley will get killed.

I totally agree with you on this one. Being at practice this week I think you are going to see the team that showed up at Johnson COunty and the Unaka game. We were beat before we got off the bus at HV and Hampton I dont even know who that team was. They are primed and ready and we know that GB and Grace was not a game just JV playing for GB. I really think Cloudland will pull this one out by two scores. Greenback is a hardnose team but so are we. I look forward to a good game.