South Greene at Happy Valley

budkilmer

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Warriors
    • Rebels

you forgot about the money jason witten gives them,and ehs is not a big bad team they can not win against teams their size thats a fact 0-3 this yr 1-4 last year ehs coaches are paid triple as a county school more money better coaches more money better equipment to train with but with all ur money ehs still loses to greenville ashville and cak all the same size as ehs these are facts just like the fact that ehs does play down

For the love of God would someone tell where all this money that Jason Witten is giving us is going cause we havent seen a dime of it, you better check your facts about money cause your wrong,dead wrong. And like I said before if equipment makes you better Id buy the best and play for the NFL. And how do we play down,go look at the school enrollment and check the numbers you will find HV is very close to us in numbers. And what were you doing the years we played up?Please dont talk about who we lost to when you play the cupckae schedule you all play.Child please! Good luck to you all!

I agree, the boy should have shown more respect, (which he usually does) he is normally a very respectful kid, (yes sir, no sir is his usual comment. you can ask his teachers and they will tell you he is a polite respectful young man). I think this was just an isolated incident brought on by a tremendous amount of frustration due to circumstances. I was always taught, that you (as a player) were to never ever question an official, that was the coach's job. But considering the volatile nature of the circumstances, I think the official could have acted with a little more restraint, and not replied the way he did, or even better not replied at all. But again, no excuse for the player, but I doubt if he'll do anything like that again. Being suspended for what may be your last game will definitely stick with him.

I agree, the boy should have shown more respect, (which he usually does) he is normally a very respectful kid, (yes sir, no sir is his usual comment. you can ask his teachers and they will tell you he is a polite respectful young man). I think this was just an isolated incident brought on by a tremendous amount of frustration due to circumstances. I was always taught, that you (as a player) were to never ever question an official, that was the coach's job. But considering the volatile nature of the circumstances, I think the official could have acted with a little more restraint, and not replied the way he did, or even better not replied at all. But again, no excuse for the player, but I doubt if he'll do anything like that again. Being suspended for what may be your last game will definitely stick with him.

yep

you forgot about the money jason witten gives them,and ehs is not a big bad team they can not win against teams their size thats a fact 0-3 this yr 1-4 last year ehs coaches are paid triple as a county school more money better coaches more money better equipment to train with but with all ur money ehs still loses to greenville ashville and cak all the same size as ehs these are facts just like the fact that ehs does play down

Please get off of the jason witten money that he "suspossed" to give us. Sounds like that you are making excusess for your school not performing well on the field. Ole Besty get the best of everything dont we, we pay more for the coaches and better equipement and that makes us a better team. Is that what you are saying? if it is then boy are you wrong and uniformed. The one thing that we can say about our loses is that atleast we lost to better competition (which HV can't say),, the No. 1 team in 4-A, top 10 team in state of North Carolina, and no 3 team in 3-A, So i guess you are right we do play down, but wait a minute i think that we are in the same division as you so that menas that HV plays down also. Get a grip, and stop making statements that you can't back up. Good luck to all area schools and GO CYCLONES

Please get off of the jason witten money that he "suspossed" to give us. Sounds like that you are making excusess for your school not performing well on the field. Ole Besty get the best of everything dont we, we pay more for the coaches and better equipement and that makes us a better team. Is that what you are saying? if it is then boy are you wrong and uniformed. The one thing that we can say about our loses is that atleast we lost to better competition (which HV can't say),, the No. 1 team in 4-A, top 10 team in state of North Carolina, and no 3 team in 3-A, So i guess you are right we do play down, but wait a minute i think that we are in the same division as you so that menas that HV plays down also. Get a grip, and stop making statements that you can't back up. Good luck to all area schools and GO CYCLONES

I'm pretty sure Asheville isn't a top 10 team in NC...not this year anyway.

http://high-schools.com/tennessee.html

HV44, you know not of what you speak. In order to enlighten yourself, I suggest you visit the above website before you embarrass yourself in the future.

EHS has only 778 students

HV has 616

The teams you say are the same size as EHS for example

Science Hill 2565 same size as EHS?

Ashville, NC 1167 same size as EHS?

CAK only has 280 same size as EHS? (they do get to pick kids from all over Knoxville to play there)

Greeneville 890 same size as EHS? Plus they do get to pick kids from NC. JK

It’s looks to me like the facts are that HV is a lot closer in size to EHS then those other teams.

as for the pay being tripple

A Carter County coach is paid approx $38,000 plus $8000 coaching for $46,000

Do you really think the EHS coaches are making $138,000 per year when the School Director makes only $80,000?

Edited by CyclonePrider

What will the Happy Valley players and fan feel when they look across the field and see coach Scottie Verran and his South Greene teams soundly defeats his old warrior team and they hang their heads in shame at what the school officials did to that fine man.

S Greene 48

HV 21

Oh yea! Forgot all about that, I guess with Coach Hyder going to EHS and Scotty going to South Green they will have the last laugh against HV. I think this may go down in State History as the first time a #8 beat a #1. Way to go HV you may make the record books tonight.

I'm pretty sure Asheville isn't a top 10 team in NC...not this year anyway.

You will need to be standed corrected again Barb.

check out maxprepsdotcom

North Carolina Division 3A High School Football Rankings Fall 10-11 List

as of 11-2-2010

1 West Rowan (Mt. Ulla, NC)

2 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC)

3 Burns (Lawndale, NC)

4 Hibriten (Lenoir, NC)

5 Crest (Shelby, NC)

6 Marvin Ridge (Waxhaw, NC)

7 Northern Guilford (Greensboro, NC)

8 Southern Nash (Bailey, NC)

9 Asheville (NC)

10 A.L. Brown (Kannapolis, NC)

I really thought yall would be a little more familiar with the happenings in NC High School Football being from Greeneville and all.

Edited by CyclonePrider

Good luck Warriors from an Hamptonite.

Yea, there are a few of us pulling for HV....And by the way, we are always civil at H-Town! :unsure: And its funny how everything said about EHS is wrong (just from viewing). 1) Eliz refusing to play Hampton...lie, according to EHS. 2) Witten money supporting EHS...lie, according to EHS.

I bet you a dollar that if EHS thinks Hampton will be down next year, they will try to schedule a game. If they feel H-Town will be as strong as they were this year, they will try the ole "yea, we'll play ya as long as the game(s) is at EHS"!

By the way, Im not a youngster, a lil over 40 and have the info that many of you do not!

Now why would EHS want to play a 2A school that might just beat them? I wouldnt! But HV plays us....and they got a 4-qtr brawl! HV played Eliz strong to the last second...so....Eliz v/s Hampton would have been a great game this year! And one that Lunceford and Hampton WILL NOT back down from in the future! :thumb: NOW, good luck HV and all Carter Co teams!

You will need to be standed corrected again Barb.

check out maxprepsdotcom

North Carolina Division 3A High School Football Rankings Fall 10-11 List

as of 11-2-2010

1 West Rowan (Mt. Ulla, NC)

2 Charlotte Catholic (Charlotte, NC)

3 Burns (Lawndale, NC)

4 Hibriten (Lenoir, NC)

5 Crest (Shelby, NC)

6 Marvin Ridge (Waxhaw, NC)

7 Northern Guilford (Greensboro, NC)

8 Southern Nash (Bailey, NC)

9 Asheville (NC)

10 A.L. Brown (Kannapolis, NC)

I really thought yall would be a little more familiar with the happenings in NC High School Football being from Greeneville and all.

maxprepsdotcom???? really????? Asheville isn't ranked in the AP....maxprepsdotcom isn't even approved by coacht....

Edited by barb