How is the 189 class looking this year?

Jay48

Guest pummeler

yes chovanec(cbhs) is gone. that means all the 189's in dII wont have to worry about getting cross faced 14 times a match so good luck this season and enjoy not getting hit in the face.

Guest pummeler

one quick history lession on the 189lb class. last year at father ryan there was a quad. between ryan ba mba and cbhs. the cbhs 189 was ben chovanec he beat blake goodman very easily it wasnt close. marable is a lot better than goodman. if marable goes 89 goodman should bump up to 215 or he wont win state.

Guest Cranewich61

not so fast my friend...goodman is going to be very good this year. we'll see when wrestling season starts. roll red

Posted by pummeler:

one quick history lession on the 189lb class. last year at father ryan there was a quad. between ryan ba mba and cbhs. the cbhs 189 was ben chovanec he beat blake goodman very easily it wasnt close. marable is a lot better than goodman. if marable goes 89 goodman should bump up to 215 or he wont win state.

Guest Cranewich61

i would like to add that I go to MBA and I am a big wrestling fan. I support our team and although I don't know too much about the sport, I like it and enjoy reading the posts about this year's competition. roll red roll.