creekwood at lexington

longsnapper37

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Daniel and his staff will have the Hawks ready for this game. They have played a tough schedule this year and considering the injuries they have sustained to key offensive positions they have done a great job in District 4A, 11. They will make this close if they can contain the running game. Coach Daniel always has some tricks up his sleeve. Be aware of his trick plays, especially at the beginning of the game. Good luck to the "Red Hawks".

IF C W LEAVES THE COACHS AT HOME THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE!!!GOOD LUCK C W!!

Are you talking about the coaches that led Creek Wood to their first playoff victory, the ones that took a team from 1-9 to 9-1, the coaching that in my opinion has four coaches that could be or have been head coaches? Just want to make sure you know who's coaching ability your questioning, and I hope you realize that these coaches are the reason Creek Wood is in the playoffs since they went most of the year without their two star players. :thumb:

DONT GET MAD JUST THE WAY NOT ONLY ME BUT OTHERS IN STANDS SEE IT.TO MUCH TALENT GONE TO WASTE!!!

What is this talent you speak of? They have taken full advantage of what talent they do have which isn't a whole lot, not even close to what they had last year. I thought you'd be able to see that. I guess that's why your in the stands and not on the sidelines COACH :roflol: