A/AA state score updates

Granitebox

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTRE DAME WINS 2-1 golden goal !

It is unfortunate that CPA and Notre Dame got matched up in the first round. They are both talented teams and this would have made for a great final game. The key for the Irish was the play of their keeper Grace Courter who made at least 3 game saving deflections and or saves. It was a career day for the talented junior. The Irish were holding on by a thread (in the overtimes) until Blair Barker made a beautiful cross to Erin Freeman who did a nice job of finding the back of the net with 2 minutes left in the second 5 minute overtime to win on a golden goal. The Irish were very fortunate to win this game as they looked like they were running out of gas. Credit to the girls for hanging in there and waiting for good things to happen.

Go Irish!!

Great game tonight between ND and CPA. It's been a privilege to watch the CPA girls for the past 4 years. Can't begin to imagine the team without Amy, Tori, Alyssa, Julia and the rest of the amazing Senior girls. Thanks girls! In my completely biased opinion the better team is going home. Good luck ND.

Great game tonight between ND and CPA. It's been a privilege to watch the CPA girls for the past 4 years. Can't begin to imagine the team without Amy, Tori, Alyssa, Julia and the rest of the amazing Senior girls. Thanks girls! In my completely biased opinion the better team is going home. Good luck ND.

CPA indeed is impressive with their ball control and ability to always seem to have an open player to pass to...How many seniors will you all graduate ? As I pointed out when the pairings were announced, I was not too happy about these two teams having to battle out in the quarter finals...One of the most exciting games I have seen....

D