D8A RBS? Gordonsville? or FCS

GreenFog

Who should be the favorite to win this district. i think all 3 of these teams lost several key players?

FCS lost Tetter, Sorrels, Wilson, and Maasen......hard to replace

What do you think?

I would say RBS is the favorite. Watertown will be better with a new coach. Who knows bout FC. Gville should get better as the year goes on. Best of luck to them! TC will be tough as well. Should be an exciting year in 8A

I would say RBS is the favorite. Watertown will be better with a new coach. Who knows bout FC. Gville should get better as the year goes on. Best of luck to them! TC will be tough as well. Should be an exciting year in 8A

That sounds about right. FCS always reloads and is always a contender. RBS has everybody back, they should be the team to beat. Watertown lost some good players; and they have a new coach - but they will compete. Gordonsville lost 4 players, but still have some guys that can play. Trousdale is very athletic and can compete for the top spot as well. No doubt this will be an exciting season once again. G-ville could surprise.