47 members have voted

1. 1. Who comes out on top?

• Westview (8-3)
    • Camden (11-0)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about beating them like a drum last year during playoffs, but during the first matchup in Martin, it was a woodshed whipping. That was the last game Westview lost that season till Camden beat them again in playoffs. What is Camden's defense shuts down the Westview run? What then? Camden's DB's average almost 2 picks a game. Can Westview pass enough to beat Camden if they are behind. If "ifs" were fifths....... We will see how it goes tomorrow. Go Lions.

I'm going to reply to myself now. Westview played their hearts out tonight. They definately left it all on the field. Their defense was strong for most of the night, but gave up some long plays when it mattered. The interceptions came late and as I had previously said in my post, Camden's db's are athletic and have a nose for the fooball. Valiant effort on a comeback by Westview but not quite enough. Now Camden will welcome in Milan. Gonna be interesting.

Way to go Lions! 2 stout red zone stops...glad to see ya had it in ya :thumb:

Congrats to Westview on a good season and a great couple of games...as others have said they left it all on the field. I'm sure we'll do it all again next season.

This was a great game for the Lions to get under their belts to prepare for next week. Gonna be a slobberknocker for sure...time for the Lions to get that Bulldog off their backs. Go LIONS!

Edited by Lions4ever

21 to 7 Camden Final.The Lion D held their ground against a powerful Westview team.

Agree. Your D held the game in check tonight when we driving to tie. You guys have a very good team. Looks like some good match ups coming the next few years between the big 3.

Good luck next week against Milan.

Losing never feels good, but it isn't as bad when you get beat by a very good team.

Good luck from Martin!!

Hats off to Camden. This is the best team that I have seen your school field. Good luck next week at Milan.

Milan at Camden. We got a seat and some Camden gear for ya if you wanna come back for next week. I will even buy you a hot dog and a soda pop! You guys were a class act....fans and players. It's always hard seeing those kids crying after a tough loss knowing how bad they wanted it. Congrats on a great season Chargers.