Mt Juliet @ Smyrna

SCBisondad

It would be easy to compare games against like opponents. We beat Beech and Beech beat Mt Juliet. But this is the second round of the playoffs. So that is hard to pass at this point. Great win Friday for the Bulldogs but back to work immediately. MJ is fast and a great throwing team. Secondary is going to have to play as well if not better than they did against Brentwood. Can't take this one off. Stay hungry and keep applying the pressure. Need a good week of practice this week. Go Dawgs!!!

MJ is going to be one of the most physical teams Smyrna has faced this year. They are elusive on O and stingy on D, but then so is Smyrna. Get ready, Bears, because this D is going to have speed you have never dreamed on.

I have ultimate respect for the job Coach Perry has done turning around the program at MJ. This man has earned gold at Portland and knows how to continue a season beyond the regular season. But this Smyrna team is very determined to leave their mark on history. This should be an exciting game. I am pulling for the Dawgs to take it though. Good luck and stay injury-free.

MJ is going to be one of the most physical teams Smyrna has faced this year. They are elusive on O and stingy on D, but then so is Smyrna. Get ready, Bears, because this D is going to have speed you have never dreamed on.

I have ultimate respect for the job Coach Perry has done turning around the program at MJ. This man has earned gold at Portland and knows how to continue a season beyond the regular season. But this Smyrna team is very determined to leave their mark on history. This should be an exciting game. I am pulling for the Dawgs to take it though. Good luck and stay injury-free.

"I am pulling for the Dawgs to take it though"

My work is complete --- 'and the lion shall lay with the lamb (or something like that) (:

only 2priceless will get this statement weve come a long way!!

we know better than that one now..come on we arent oakland :roflol: im jk. Oakland heck of a season glad we dont play you guys again.

but no this week is all about MJ

next Franklin lol jk Blackman

Not sure who this MJ you speak of is.... Micheal Jordan or Mt. Juliet? It Doesn't matter anyway because neither one is very good anymore. :rolleyes: If I were Smyrna I'd take Monday and Tuesday off to rest, Get together Wednesday and eat pizza as a team, Have a walk-thru on Thursday and just show up on Friday. I think that will work for ya. :roflol: