Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

That's interesting since I don't know him. For that matter, I don't know Counce. I stay out of the way, although I do occasionally watch practice. Now to a more pressing issue...you need to stay off of this board and attack and defeat the whining and excuse making problem that CONSUMES the Springfield football staff. You are doing your players a tremendous disservice if you don't tend to that growing problem!

As I have stated before, me and my wife will buy you dinner and enjoy conversation! I would like to talk football with you, and if you are a former coach with state championships I could probably learn from you. However, you are so consumed with Springfield it clouds you from the question ask to you! Now I said you are legit as a person, real, not fake, I did not reference that Gaddis knew you! I just said he knew of you when he was there. Now, are we going to meet up sometime, or are you going to hide behind your screen name. You called me out, and I am more than willing to sit down and talk sports, life, or health. Come on Red Warrior, what ya say? Nothing negative, just people meeting!

ok wow. Red Warrior and Coach Chris.. please stop blowing up this post. this game is long over, and NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. so on behalf of everyone on these boards.. STFU.

Newcastle, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PLAY A GAME OF SHUT YOUR MOUTH! This is a message board, so if you dont want to read stay off!

The Red Warrior, I am coming with Southerland when you guys meet up!

Newcastle, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PLAY A GAME OF SHUT YOUR MOUTH! This is a message board, so if you dont want to read stay off!

The Red Warrior, I am coming with Southerland when you guys meet up!

this is a message board? oh my god, i had no idea. It's just annoying when we're trying to get the NE game talked up, yet this games post is still being talked on.. if you loverboys really want to talk so much, then call each other or something. its off-season for most of you anyways, so I'm sure you guys can find the time.

this is a message board? oh my god, i had no idea. It's just annoying when we're trying to get the NE game talked up, yet this games post is still being talked on.. if you loverboys really want to talk so much, then call each other or something. its off-season for most of you anyways, so I'm sure you guys can find the time.

You are not too bright are you? You want to talk up the NE vs Hendersonville game then go to that thread and post on it! This is Hendersonville at Henry County Thread, and has nothing to do with Northeast! So if people want to talk they can, and Newcastle after Northeast beats you, you will be on that thread doing the same! See you at the game Friday night!

You keep blabbing on post after post and you never answer his question. I see you have extensive coaching experience so use that knowledge and answer RW's question "how does playing tougher opponents in Aug, early Sept., help HC beat HH last Friday?" or just STHU.....

are you his lawer ?

why dont you ask hom where he coached?

i gave him 4 great coaches whom reason with me?

my reply ---- “I firmly believe that tough schedules reveal good teams""""""

A weak schedule- Undefeated regular season and get into the playoffs and have a 1st rnd bomb. Why, because the teams you play can often make you get into a false sense of security. And make you feel your better than you actually are! ha ha HA HAH SOUND FAMILAR HENRY COUNTY FANS!!!!!Playing league games in a weak Division like H.C. does not help prepare you for the playoffs. your coach should be determined to make sure his team is battle-tested, hit the phones early in the offseason to beef up his 2011 schedule.

H.C.needs to be thrown into the fire-It exposes your team to find out where your weaknesses are. I don't think you at HC got some things addressed , IT could have taken care of by playing some good teams---Playing those hard out of conference games will be good for your team. you might not win them but it will get you lots of experience from them.... It expose a teams weaknesses even in a win so that the team is better and more prepared going into the conference schedule.

we always set out to make as tough a non-region schedule as possible to prepare our team for the battles they will face later in the season-To play against the best of competition is not only challenging, it’s exciting, we built a non-region schedule like we did because we knew we needed to play tough opponents early so it would get us ready for our region schedule, and it’s just a brutal region and you’ve got to be ready to play every Friday night---OTHER COACHES reached out to us to play as we were a powerhouse “Knowing they’re a good team it will be a test for us, we were up for the challenge, =

YOU get battle-tested. its prepares your team for region games by playing tough teams early it serves

as a good barometer to see where your team is and what they needed to do to get better,.

why wouldnt you want to schedule the best, it will only help yopur team, schedule cupcakes like HC and see the outcome - look at the otherpage someone posted some stats

Edited by sarahpalin

are you his lawer ?

why dont you ask hom where he coached?

i gave him 4 great coaches whom reason with me?

my reply ---- “I firmly believe that tough schedules reveal good teams""""""

A weak schedule- Undefeated regular season and get into the playoffs and have a 1st rnd bomb. Why, because the teams you play can often make you get into a false sense of security. And make you feel your better than you actually are! ha ha HA HAH SOUND FAMILAR HENRY COUNTY FANS!!!!!Playing league games in a weak Division like H.C. does not help prepare you for the playoffs. your coach should be determined to make sure his team is battle-tested, hit the phones early in the offseason to beef up his 2011 schedule.

H.C.needs to be thrown into the fire-It exposes your team to find out where your weaknesses are. I don't think you at HC got some things addressed , IT could have taken care of by playing some good teams---Playing those hard out of conference games will be good for your team. you might not win them but it will get you lots of experience from them.... It expose a teams weaknesses even in a win so that the team is better and more prepared going into the conference schedule.

we always set out to make as tough a non-region schedule as possible to prepare our team for the battles they will face later in the season-To play against the best of competition is not only challenging, it’s exciting, we built a non-region schedule like we did because we knew we needed to play tough opponents early so it would get us ready for our region schedule, and it’s just a brutal region and you’ve got to be ready to play every Friday night---OTHER COACHES reached out to us to play as we were a powerhouse “Knowing they’re a good team it will be a test for us, we were up for the challenge, =

YOU get battle-tested. its prepares your team for region games by playing tough teams early it serves

as a good barometer to see where your team is and what they needed to do to get better,.

why wouldnt you want to schedule the best, it will only help yopur team, schedule cupcakes like HC and see the outcome - look at the otherpage someone posted some stats

You answered the question, yet you curiously didn't answer the question. No one doubts that playing good competition will help you to become "battle tested" to some degree. Our problem is our district...not the non-district games. I will ask my question once more...this time try to answer it for real...Do you REALLY believe that playing a "tougher" opponent than Liberty in AUGUST, and playing a "tougher" opponent than Humboldt in early SEPTEMBER, would have enabled us to beat Hendersonville in NOVEMBER. I will answer my own question since you appear to be unwilling to do so. My answer is a resounding NO! I don't think the carry over of playing a "tough" team THREE MONTHS earlier would have had any effect whatsoever. What's YOUR answer? What does the "gold ball quartet" think? How do you and your "quartet" of master coaches explain Melrose and Mithchell...both very talented and likely played among the toughest schedules in the state...yet both lost in round one?

You answered the question, yet you curiously didn't answer the question. No one doubts that playing good competition will help you to become "battle tested" to some degree. Our problem is our district...not the non-district games. I will ask my question once more...this time try to answer it for real...Do you REALLY believe that playing a "tougher" opponent than Liberty in AUGUST, and playing a "tougher" opponent than Humboldt in early SEPTEMBER, would have enabled us to beat Hendersonville in NOVEMBER. I will answer my own question since you appear to be unwilling to do so. My answer is a resounding NO! I don't think the carry over of playing a "tough" team THREE MONTHS earlier would have had any effect whatsoever. What's YOUR answer? What does the "gold ball quartet" think? How do you and your "quartet" of master coaches explain Melrose and Mithchell...both very talented and likely played among the toughest schedules in the state...yet both lost in round one?

I just found another interesting piece of information that YOU, or the "GOLD BALL QUARTET", or ANYONE OUT THERE needs to please explain to me so that I can better understand. Under the "Strength of Schedule" section of Coacht, out of 114 teams in AAA, Henry County had the 51st toughest schedule...Hendersonville was listed at 84th!! If this tough schedule thing is so d_ _ _ important for Henry County, why does is not apply to Hendersonville? How do YOU and your "gold ball quartet" of coaches explain this??? I am awaiting your answer?

I just found another interesting piece of information that YOU, or the "GOLD BALL QUARTET", or ANYONE OUT THERE needs to please explain to me so that I can better understand. Under the "Strength of Schedule" section of Coacht, out of 114 teams in AAA, Henry County had the 51st toughest schedule...Hendersonville was listed at 84th!! If this tough schedule thing is so d_ _ _ important for Henry County, why does is not apply to Hendersonville? How do YOU and your "gold ball quartet" of coaches explain this??? I am awaiting your answer?

I am not as smart as you but it looks like to me that Hendersonville out played you. When the final horn sounded they had more points on the board than you did. They is why they are still practicing football and the rest of us aren't. I really think that if you are so unhappy with our district, please leave. It won't hurt our feelings any for you to go. We understand. Oh, and by the way I haven't read any complaints from the Northeast people about our district. That's right they are still playing. Guess they are concentrating on football and not making excuses or blaming others for their mishaps.

Red, I don't think you realize it BUT when you go on and on about the level of competition in the district being the reason for your shortfall aren't you really making excuses for yourself. Just wondering since you are asking and NOT answering questions.

I am not as smart as you but it looks like to me that Hendersonville out played you. When the final horn sounded they had more points on the board than you did. They is why they are still practicing football and the rest of us aren't. I really think that if you are so unhappy with our district, please leave. It won't hurt our feelings any for you to go. We understand. Oh, and by the way I haven't read any complaints from the Northeast people about our district. That's right they are still playing. Guess they are concentrating on football and not making excuses or blaming others for their mishaps.

Red, I don't think you realize it BUT when you go on and on about the level of competition in the district being the reason for your shortfall aren't you really making excuses for yourself. Just wondering since you are asking and NOT answering questions.

I have read and reread your post and I can find no questions for me to answer. Ask the questions you want and if they are good questions, then I will gladly respond. Do you think our district is tough? I don't! Have you not read what I said about our game? Hendersonville was better than we were. They were more physical than we were. They deserved to win. My point in my last post was simply that if strength of schedule is so "all important', then how did Hendersonville beat us, since our schedule was MUCH tougher than theirs...at least according to the Coacht computer service calculations.