Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

Big question going into this game is can Franklin stop I'Tavious Mathers? Better yet, can Franklin hold Mathers to reasonable yards and keep him out of the end zone. Franklin shocked all of Rutherford county on Friday by beating Oakland and looks to make the trip to do it again. Cant wait for this next Friday. Going to be a great game.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big question going into this game is can Franklin stop I'Tavious Mathers? Better yet, can Franklin hold Mathers to reasonable yards and keep him out of the end zone. Franklin shocked all of Rutherford county on Friday by beating Oakland and looks to make the trip to do it again. Cant wait for this next Friday. Going to be a great game.

can franklin stop mathers? NO

can franklin hold mathers to reasonable yards? (under 150-NO)

can franklin keep him out of the endzone? NO

can blackman stop franklin's passing game? NO

can franklin run against the blaze? NO

looks like it is going to be a run vs pass game on offense...and our defense will have to blitz their minds out and actually disrupt your QB (which our LB's are nasty coming on the blitz) ...so here is to a good one!

What will Franklin think is a "reasonable Yards" total for #4. Is the over/under going to be 200yds?

looks like it is going to be a run vs pass game on offense...and our defense will have to blitz their minds out and actually disrupt your QB (which our LB's are nasty coming on the blitz) ...so here is to a good one!

I agree, should be a great game. Whichever defense can stop the other team's strength more effectively will win the game. Should be a pretty high scoring affair in my opinion. I don't know too much about Blackman besides their star RB and that they have some pretty good linebackers (I had actually heard that before I read this post). But can one of the Blackman fans on here give me an honest opinion about the rest of their team. Obviously they are a very good team, but what where are their weaknesses? How is their passing game? And do they have a strong secondary that can limit Frankln's passing attack?

To Franklin: Great win against Oakland. Blackman beat them also. But Oakland's star running back was on the field against when they played them. Yes you beat a Ro Co team last Friday. But don't go hanging your hat on it. What is the saying.....Even a blind squirel finds a nut? Much better defense this coming friday. So enjoy the win but get over it in hurry or you will regret it. Blackman's secondary will give up yards but your qb is going to have to have time to do that. Can you win? sure but you are going to have to play much much much better to do it.

This will be a tougher match up for both teams. Looks to be the best game of the two in quad three this friday. Blackman survives this one 28-17. Go Blaze!!!