Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to to the Rutherford County fans for painting a rose colored picture of the Blackman team and making some sharp jabs at Franklin. I have one word for you today on game day...Karma! :excl:

To our Rebels--put your game face on, play with all your heart, and believe in yourself!

If Karma was in play Rutherford County would have won zero games this year. Just Coach-T fun. I promise win or loose the Blackman Team and Fans will be a class act.

last 10 years

5 titles - 9 apperances for RUTH CO

2 titles - 6 appearnaces for WILCO

DONKEY - even if you did ( and I doubt you did ) you wouldnt know enought to break down what you saw , and if you did go and tape the practice all i have to say is I applaud you for not having a life....

look at my last post, i took the BLAZE but i am telling you if the Franklin QB can keep his INT's to zero the REBS could just be moving on

Thank you for the compliment. I’ll be nice because I am MR. Donkey and you are Mrs. Palin. Not ever been one to show disrespect to a female. Sometimes it is hard to be a “Man of Leisureâ€. There are 24 hours in a day to fill. The Smyrna/Lavergne Food Bank is not open all the time and I only deliver meals Tuesday & Thursday mornings. So thanks for the applause. Bringing some film home and getting a chance to spend some quality time watching it with the “Burro†is great. Watching and looking for player tendencies is both fun and entertaining. As a Mother you can understand why I would rather spend time doing this than have the “Burro†spend time in his room on Xbox. As far as really breaking the film down I’ll leave that to the paid professionals. If I see anybody that looks like Tina Fey tonight, I’ll be sure to stop and say hello.

you will get to see him LIVE tomorrow night... :shock:

it will sort of be a love / hate kind of thing...

as a human being...you'll LOVE the way he moves...watching grace in motion is hard to not enjoy...

as a rebel fan...you'll HATE it because he's leaving your boys in the dust...TD after TD ain't enjoyable...

the guys is about to be voted Mr. Football in TN at the highest level...and these teams had 3 or 4 guys just like him...it is obvious you have NOT SEEN him...boy are you in for a SURPRISE!

CHOO...CHOO...CHOO...CHOO...The I Train will be LIVE at the inferno tomorrow night vs. the Rebs! :flower:

Blackman 52 Franklin 10

the extra scores from my original prediction is because the offensive line read your post and told me to add 2 more scores from the I-Train just to turn you into a believer!

relly dumb post. no way franklin will score. prolly 52-0 at half.

rebs dont belong in this game. should be chokeland.

go blaze. get em

go blaze. get em

Escuse me Miss, but I believe Franklin showed last week that they belong in this game.

It is comical that everyone from Blackman continues to bring up Mayberry not playing last week. The kid was cleard to play on Wednesday and chose not to practice or play because he wanted to be ready for Blackman this week. Something he is going to have to live with.

Tonight will be a better game than most people think.

Good luck Rebels. Good health to the Blaze.

relly dumb post. no way franklin will score. prolly 52-0 at half.

go blaze. get em

FYI: my prediction of the score and the P.S. under it was total SARCASM...just to get under the skin of the wild rebel poster that even his own were giving him a hard time...no way i think the game will be that lopsided!

the first part about seeing Mr. Mather's LIVE...was total truth!

CHOO...CHOO

PBD :flower:

Escuse me Miss, but I believe Franklin showed last week that they belong in this game.

It is comical that everyone from Blackman continues to bring up Mayberry not playing last week. The kid was cleard to play on Wednesday and chose not to practice or play because he wanted to be ready for Blackman this week. Something he is going to have to live with.

Tonight will be a better game than most people think.

Good luck Rebels. Good health to the Blaze.

ya got to read between the lines...i am sure she was being sarcastic as was i with my crazy prediction...

it's game day and all the fun poking/ trash talkin has been alot of fun! The bottom line is this will be a GREAT high school football game and Blackman has a ton of respect for Franklin...that is why our boys and coaches have prepared so hard! We look forward to having you at the inferno and make sure you buy lot's of stuff from the concessions...it is the only way you make money during the playoffs because the T$$AA gets most of it... <_<

what a great memory for both of the boys on these teams!

PBD :flower: