Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

FYI: my prediction of the score and the P.S. under it was total SARCASM...just to get under the skin of the wild rebel poster that even his own were giving him a hard time...no way i think the game will be that lopsided!

the first part about seeing Mr. Mather's LIVE...was total truth!

CHOO...CHOO

PBD :flower:

You know you must be an idiot! You can not read! All I said was I had not seen your I-train live but then I said that "come get it" was an idiot comparing Hillsboro or that pitiful Hopkinsville team to your I-train. He is the idiot that said 3 or 4 like him. NOT ME!

They call me delusional but all I know is I have missed on two games this year. THAT IS IT! I still say first was :rolleyes: well I'm not allowed to say it anymore and then I missed on Brentwood. We did play bad on D that night.

I was right on the Oakland game, so if I get the score correct tonight then I EXPECT apologys!!

We may see the I-train, but I say you will see completed pass after completed pass and don't forget about Dye or he will hurt you.

Let's go REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Escuse me Miss, but I believe Franklin showed last week that they belong in this game.

It is comical that everyone from Blackman continues to bring up Mayberry not playing last week. The kid was cleard to play on Wednesday and chose not to practice or play because he wanted to be ready for Blackman this week. Something he is going to have to live with.

Tonight will be a better game than most people think.

Good luck Rebels. Good health to the Blaze.

OH IT WILL BE a better game than most think. and guess what: We got balance. :roflol:

How are your balls flying?

You know you must be an idiot! You can not read! All I said was I had not seen your I-train live but then I said that "come get it" was an idiot comparing Hillsboro or that pitiful Hopkinsville team to your I-train. He is the idiot that said 3 or 4 like him. NOT ME!

They call me delusional but all I know is I have missed on two games this year. THAT IS IT! I still say first was :rolleyes: well I'm not allowed to say it anymore and then I missed on Brentwood. We did play bad on D that night.

I was right on the Oakland game, so if I get the score correct tonight then I EXPECT apologys!!

We may see the I-train, but I say you will see completed pass after completed pass and don't forget about Dye or he will hurt you.

wow...never been called an "idiot" before on CoachT and i've been on here for years!

now i see why your own folk don't like you! :P

come on ...it's just a football game...where is the love? :wub:

How many times must I post this. T Y P E S L O W E R ! ! ! !

This will help.

How many times must I post this. T Y P E S L O W E R ! ! ! !

This will help.

I'm pretty sure Oakland played without only one of their running backs. Didn't hear about tany other guys, unless you mean the corner who tried to hit stick the Rebel tight end and got a concusiion, that's football, and that was in the 3rd qtr of the game AGAINST the Rebels. Also, Franklin has played the entire year without 2 of its top 3 RBs and is missing their best receiver. Also, their best offensive lineman got knocked out in the second quarter.[ The fact is it's football and injuries happen, and good teams have the depth to recover. The better team won, with or without injuries. Let's hope for an injury-free game this Friday night, so there will be no excuses from either side!

Please watch your mouth. The young man that you are refering to is by far NOT Franklin's best offensive lineman.

I love how I'm the idiot here when for the last two weeks my predictions have been dead on.

I guess I didn't realize how upset everyone would get when I equalized the great and vaunted Mathers, :oops: but please read exactly what I wrote. 3-4 type of athletes. As we all know, it takes more than one person to make a successful team, as well as great coaching. Coach Shad is an amazing coach, and the Blackman team as a whole is great. Awesome OL that blazes (no pun intended) the trail for Mathers as he apparently walks on water down the inferno. I guarntee you that Fern Creek KY had an athlete (#1) that far surpasses anyone that will be on that field tonight. However, I digress....

I love the smack talk, but you all now see where we come from in dealing with fbforme, he delicate and it's hard to see through those rose colored glasses.

Hopeing for a great football game tonight and I'm sticking with my previous prediction. Rebels by 4

I love how I'm the idiot here when for the last two weeks my predictions have been dead on.

I guess I didn't realize how upset everyone would get when I equalized the great and vaunted Mathers, :oops: but please read exactly what I wrote. 3-4 type of athletes. As we all know, it takes more than one person to make a successful team, as well as great coaching. Coach Shad is an amazing coach, and the Blackman team as a whole is great. Awesome OL that blazes (no pun intended) the trail for Mathers as he apparently walks on water down the inferno. I guarntee you that Fern Creek KY had an athlete (#1) that far surpasses anyone that will be on that field tonight. However, I digress....

I love the smack talk, but you all now see where we come from in dealing with fbforme, he delicate and it's hard to see through those rose colored glasses.

Hopeing for a great football game tonight and I'm sticking with my previous prediction. Rebels by 4

So we go from 4 different teams have 3-4 to....well one team I know had 1.(just pickin at ya).

I did look up Fern Creek and they do have 2 3* athletes committed to Louisville. That's not too shabby. I wouldn't say "far" surpasses, though. If he was a Senior right now, he would be "at least" a high 3* or low 4* (in my opinion, of course).

I just think that the position Mathers plays lends itself to these viewpoints. It is hard to say the impact a bigtime DB/athlete has on a team, versus a Stud RB that can change the game with 1 touch. That DB is lucky to get many touches, but an offense is built around a RB with Mathers' talents. I would say that most, if not all, SEC schools will offer him by the time it is over. I would say his recruitment will hit another gear come Springtime.

All of this banter back and forth makes me wish I could see it, but I'd better stay up in the Northern end of the county tonight...another big game there.

Edited by innocent bystander

Your comparing Fern Creek's talent to Blackman :roflol:

Must we go there :popcorneater:

I have seen many Fern Creek games over the years, and three this season. There is a reason those two kids comitted to Louisville...must I say more...its Louisville. Not even the best team in Kentucky, and UK is not that good. Is it a compliment to be recruitted by Louisville? Mathers will far surpass the quality of offers those kids had. Roll on Blaze...

I have seen many Fern Creek games over the years, and three this season. There is a reason those two kids comitted to Louisville...must I say more...its Louisville. Not even the best team in Kentucky, and UK is not that good. Is it a compliment to be recruitted by Louisville? Mathers will far surpass the quality of offers those kids had. Roll on Blaze...

It is a compliment to be recruited by any D1 program. Louisville may not be strong recently but they have had their moments. Mathers will be recruited by many top schools in the country. Just because the two young men committed to Louisville does not mean they werent recruited by others.

Hope both teams play their best tonight and leave everything they have on the field. Going to be a good one. Good luck to both teams Seniors especially. For some it could be their last game of organized football they ever play.