Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your high, Franklin will score more than 14... The Blackman corners will get burned more than twice

nope...have not been high since i was 19...

mind is clear as a bright sunny day...

how many did yall...brentwood score on us? 13 :roflol: and 6 of those were on the last desparation play of the game!

so i don't think i'm too far off!

but you say i'm high! :roflol:

and if you are right...which you certainly might be...here's my new prediction...

Blackman 42 Franklin 21

After watching Franklin's practice today, I don't see the Blackman corners getting burned. Franklin's wideouts are slow, their routes are not precise, and the QB has a very slow release. I will also have to say that Franklin's QB will have a very hard time throwing the ball to any wideout while he is lying face up on the ground. Blackman's defense is intense....Franklin better bring their "A" game on Friday night.

So you have no life and travel 45 minutes to watch highschoolers practice?

Who they played in the regular season really means absolutely nothing right now. It's playoff season now, and so far the Rebels are 1-0 with a win AT Oakland, and i think that could be defined as "proving something". Oh well, this is exactly what the Oakland fans said last week...

Wait right there buddy. Blackman won at Oakland, when Oakland was at full strength and Blackman beat Brentwood. Go ahead and say it...and so far the Blaze are 2-0 with a win at Oakland and a home victory over a soft Brentwood. Yes that is "proving something".

And That is exactly what the Blackman fans are saying today.

Just for fun. How many top ten teams did Franklin defeat this season?

Wait right there buddy. Blackman won at Oakland, when Oakland was at full strength and Blackman beat Brentwood. Go ahead and say it...and so far the Blaze are 2-0 with a win at Oakland and a home victory over a soft Brentwood. Yes that is "proving something".

And That is exactly what the Blackman fans are saying today.

Just for fun. How many top ten teams did Franklin defeat this season?

oh oh oh i know!!! 1 that was missing 4 players!!!!

While I am on a roll. I have seen on Coach-T the talk of several coaches from Williamson County on the hot seat. I quess they are on the hot seat for weak teams. If that is the case, it should be easy to win in that district. Blackman, Smyrna, Riverdale, Oakland al these Rutherford County teams where in the top ten for most of the season. Hummmmmm

Which team will be one and done?

So you have no life and travel 45 minutes to watch highschoolers practice?

Negative, he saw Franklin practice on my "How to beat and cheat the competition" DVD series. Order today and I will throw in my "How to schedule you way to a District Championship" 2009 edition and "Hit it straighter that you can point" golf series.

Call now, operators standing by! :popcorneater:

Negative, he saw Franklin practice on my "How to beat and cheat the competition" DVD series. Order today and I will throw in my "How to schedule you way to a District Championship" 2009 edition and "Hit it straighter that you can point" golf series.

Call now, operators standing by! :popcorneater:

Any truth to the rumor that you'll soon have the 'How to get off the Blackman Booster E-Mail list' 2010 Edition video? :flower: