Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

Any truth to the rumor that you'll soon have the 'How to get off the Blackman Booster E-Mail list' 2010 Edition video? :flower:

You know the old saying... if you can't be an athlete, join the booster club and get your kid some playing time. Though I like the DVD series idea. I'm try hard to raise some monies to purchase a new or slightly used canoe before we go to Station Camp next year! Dang thieves! :evil:

:popcorneater:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the old saying... if you can't be an athlete, join the booster club and get your kid some playing time. Though I like the DVD series idea. I'm try hard to raise some monies to purchase a new or slightly used canoe before we go to Station Camp next year! Dang thieves! :evil:

:popcorneater:

I saw what you're looking for at a yard sale yesterday. A nice looking chicken wire canoe in like new condition. I'll check and see if they still have it. :rolleyes:

Blaze by three touchdowns! :thumb:

Edited by DaBlueRaider

prediction - last week I said OAKLAND in a close game but wished for a REBEL win...

This week i see many BLAZE fans ( maybe not the players or coaches )looking past this FHS team - BEWARE you may get surprised....

The BLAZE back is a Barry Sanders, and as he goes so does the BLAZE - So the big question is can the Rebs defense bend and dont break?

Blaze faithful you will be surprised at how well the FHS defense is agaisnt the rush ( yes they have not faced a stud like your back ) but they are a tought bunch of kids.

REBEL QB, can throw the ball around as the 390 yds he put up vs. BRENTWOOD- but he does throw ALOT of picks!

DYE, is back , getting his game legs and will help open up the passing game

BLAZE defense/secondary has allowed 6 plus games allowing 200 yds passing , but that can be inflated due to them jumping out to big leads early on . . . .

REBS will match em blow for blow but in the end too much Barry Sanders

BLAZE bye 13

again i hope i am wrong - GO REBS !!!!!

(and for the record i am an INDY supporter , so it hurts to say that )

prediction - last week I said OAKLAND in a close game but wished for a REBEL win...

This week i see many BLAZE fans ( maybe not the players or coaches )looking past this FHS team - BEWARE you may get surprised....

The BLAZE back is a Barry Sanders, and as he goes so does the BLAZE - So the big question is can the Rebs defense bend and dont break?

Blaze faithful you will be surprised at how well the FHS defense is agaisnt the rush ( yes they have not faced a stud like your back ) but they are a tought bunch of kids.

REBEL QB, can throw the ball around as the 390 yds he put up vs. BRENTWOOD- but he does throw ALOT of picks!

BLAZE defense/secondary has allowed 6 plus games allowing 200 yds passing , but that can be inflated due to them jumping out to big leads early on . . . .

BLAZE bye 13

actually a pretty dang good post there mrs. sarah!

i knew i liked your reality show for some reason... :flower:

BLAZE bye 13

We should go Moose hunting.

BLAZE bye 13

Hey SP is Bristol going to win that dancing show and who is going to be the first coach at Summit?