Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

I love how I'm the idiot here when for the last two weeks my predictions have been dead on.

I guess I didn't realize how upset everyone would get when I equalized the great and vaunted Mathers, :oops: but please read exactly what I wrote. 3-4 type of athletes. As we all know, it takes more than one person to make a successful team, as well as great coaching. Coach Shad is an amazing coach, and the Blackman team as a whole is great. Awesome OL that blazes (no pun intended) the trail for Mathers as he apparently walks on water down the inferno. I guarntee you that Fern Creek KY had an athlete (#1) that far surpasses anyone that will be on that field tonight. However, I digress....

I love the smack talk, but you all now see where we come from in dealing with fbforme, he delicate and it's hard to see through those rose colored glasses.

Hopeing for a great football game tonight and I'm sticking with my previous prediction. Rebels by 4

I'm sorry I must have missed something with all this "idiotic" posting, but while you are referring to the "great" and "vaunted" Mathers, I MUST ask, who is Franklin's Mr. Football finalist?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I must have missed something with all this "idiotic" posting, but while you are referring to the "great" and "vaunted" Mathers, I MUST ask, who is Franklin's Mr. Football finalist?

Well, unlike Blackman, Franklin has a balanced team that doesn't rely on one single player. You could injure anyone on our team (excluding our quarterback; we have one backup who isn't that good) and we will barely even change.

Edited by derick