Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

Great job by the Blaze tonight. Best all around game I've seen us play this year. Defense played great. A ton of huge hits by several different people. Great game by Armstrong. Wow, he was good tonight. Offensively, looked good everywhere. Passing game was good, Running game was good. What else can you say about the I-train? Never seen a back as good as him. When Mathers wasn't feeling well, little brother Dee come in and did a great job. Special teams was good also.

On to the next round.

Edited by Blazeallthewaze

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be a total #### here. I agree your Blackman is an insanely good team with a good amount of steroids. The running back is very talented, as everyone knows. Also Franklin played a horrible game, never seen them this bad in the whole season.

here you go...mr. 2 post wonder !

the reason franklin played so horrible is because they were dominated physically and because of way superior speed...

the reason you have not seen them this bad all season is because you have not played anyone like you played tonight...check your schedule...

the oakland team you beat was not only hurt at key positions...but there minds hearts were in the dumps because they had expected to win it all and then lost the last 2 out of 3 games...

talking about being a ###...that is you bro...with the steroids comment...between you...and "fbfrome"...you make the great franlin posters look bad... :ph34r:

Edited by pattonboysdad

But i will tell you this...you just may beat us on friday...but your team has not come close to seeing what they are going to see this friday night from a team...you have played NO one that has the speed, intensity,and talent and it may just feel overwhelming at times...brentwood did not have it...oakland when yall played them did not have it (they were physically and emotionally done when yall came to town...not the same team that we played in week 8 who were confident...healthy...and ranked # 1 in the state with expectations that no one could get close to them let alone beat them) the physicality of this team's offensive line and defense is at a level that i have rarely seen in high school football...and it's gotten higher and higher over the last 4 weeks...you will have to see it to believe it...but don't say i was not as honest as i could be...from the start of the whistle...this team in big games has been like a bunch of wild dogs and most teams can't equal that intensity...

PBD, man I like how you talk the defense up but remember ya'll just gave up 43 points a couple of weeks ago. At least keep that in mind as you are going on and on about the defense. Kudos for not seperating your defense though. :flower:

how about that defense?

i got some "cents 2... :mrgreen:

Blaze are over looking us Big Time! I am tired of all the jokes from the Blackman Fans. Schedule is out the window. Rebels 1-0 Blackman 1-0 Someone goes to 1-1 Who will it be.

Dye is back and Matt just keeps on getting better all the time. Love to watch him throw the football. D will be ready to stop the Blackman run game. I am having a hard time typing since I am sooooooooooooo ready for some football! Go REBELS!

how did dye and matt do?

how did franklin D do against blackman's run game?

Don't be a total #### here. I agree your Blackman is an insanely good team with a good amount of steroids. The running back is very talented, as everyone knows. Also Franklin played a horrible game, never seen them this bad in the whole season.

Yes, I would like to mykidsdad kid on such enhancements, does double qarterpounders count? :popcorneater:

Been busy but I am now here. I know many of you are waiting on my prediction well it is to early for that right now, but I am getting excited. I see a game just like last Friday when NO ONE thought the REBELS could win but the defense KICKED SOME Patriot BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Blackman fans are nervous because of our QB who throws passes to bunch different receivers. You say your DBs are your weakness? then here comes the Rebels :thumb:

After ibhii buys me my hamburger I will sit and watch a great game.

Hey FTball kicker I don't care if we run or pass it and I could care less about your balance. All I know is Coach Clayton has the REBELS to 9-2 and going for 10 wins. What do you say about that?

I say we knock off another Big Bad Murfreeesboro team and move on to another Rutherford after that. What do you say Rebels?

you got one thing right...you played a BIG BAD MURFREESBORO TEAM! :twisted:

You know you must be an idiot! You can not read! All I said was I had not seen your I-train live but then I said that "come get it" was an idiot comparing Hillsboro or that pitiful Hopkinsville team to your I-train. He is the idiot that said 3 or 4 like him. NOT ME!

They call me delusional but all I know is I have missed on two games this year. THAT IS IT! I still say first was :rolleyes: well I'm not allowed to say it anymore and then I missed on Brentwood. We did play bad on D that night.

I was right on the Oakland game, so if I get the score correct tonight then I EXPECT apologys!!

We may see the I-train, but I say you will see completed pass after completed pass and don't forget about Dye or he will hurt you.

Let's go REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idiot???

delusional???

apology's???

completed pass after pass?

dye???

hurt???

Congrats to Franklin on a great season. You made it to the sweet 16 at the highest level and that's nothing to hang your head about. :thumb: I'm sure a lot of young men will be very sore tomorrow and I'm thankful I didn't see any bad looking injuries tonight other than some badly broken hearts. Time will help those heal.

I would sure like to see Franklin on our regular season schedule in the future. :flower:

To the Blackman fans these are sill kids we're talking about. Show class and lets get ready for Smyrna.

Roll Blaze Roll!