Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

Congrats to Franklin on a great season. You made it to the sweet 16 at the highest level and that's nothing to hang your head about. :thumb: I'm sure a lot of young men will be very sore tomorrow and I'm thankful I didn't see any bad looking injuries tonight other than some badly broken hearts. Time will help those heal.

I would sure like to see Franklin on our regular season schedule in the future. :flower:

To the Blackman fans these are sill kids we're talking about. Show class and lets get ready for Smyrna.

Roll Blaze Roll!

I think I am going to puke!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the biggest thing in this game was the intensity Blackman brought play after play. The energy level on that team was all the way up, all the time. Always playing to the blow of the whistle and never let up, no matter how big the lead was. I just didn't see the same thing in Franklin, at least from the stands. The early touchdowns seemed to bring down the spirits of Franklin's defense, and blackman's play after play intensity on defense eventually just wore down Franklin's offensive line to the point where they were busting through every single time. You could tell the whole team had taken a physical beating by the third quarter. Congratulations to Blackman for advancing, and congratulations to Franklin on a great season!

Big question going into this game is can Franklin stop I'Tavious Mathers? Better yet, can Franklin hold Mathers to reasonable yards and keep him out of the end zone. Franklin shocked all of Rutherford county on Friday by beating Oakland and looks to make the trip to do it again. Cant wait for this next Friday. Going to be a great game.

This was the post ftballkicker started the post with.

Can't help but ask, How'd that work out for ya ftballkicker?

This was the post ftballkicker started the post with.

Can't help but ask, How'd that work out for ya ftballkicker?

Be nice ftballkicker had not seen a game all year. His wife gave him a pass tonight. Poor fellow! Team lost/crushed and now he is at home rubbing her stinky feet, letting her know it was not any fun and he will never ever go anywhere again. Note to the Plumber: Cancel the urinal, from now on his family will just sit on it.

Be nice ftballkicker had not seen a game all year. His wife gave him a pass tonight. Poor fellow! Team lost/crushed and now he is at home rubbing her stinky feet, letting her know it was not any fun and he will never ever go anywhere again. Note to the Plumber: Cancel the urinal, from now on his family will just sit on it.

donkyAs*- aka mrs donkey what is your age- do you have a life - b/c it looks like you dont - keep smiling i hope your blaze keep winning so your life is full of cheer and smile.... and have you ever played football, my guess is you were a mascot or played the flute in the band

anything you need to say???

you were just a tad bit over zealous...and that is putting it nicely...

come on back and eat a little...i mean ALOT of crow and we'll stop typing... :thumb:

:hungry: CROW!

Congrats to Blackman. I like to get on here and have fun, but today I will eat all the crow and then get back to some of my Dr. Peppers. Awesome TEAM you have Blackman. We could not even slow down your running backs and your Defense dominated our O-line. I hope for the returning Rebels that we schedule some teams that can prepare us for such INTENSITY that we saw tonight. You have a great team. No way to sugar coat this one. Blackman dominated the Rebels.

Best of luck and if someone beats you guys when you are playing like you did last night then they earned it.

donkyAs*- aka mrs donkey what is your age- do you have a life - b/c it looks like you dont - keep smiling i hope your blaze keep winning so your life is full of cheer and smile.... and have you ever played football, my guess is you were a mascot or played the flute in the band

Ah Mr. Donkey, aka International Man of Leisure! Sarah you have know idea, but hey good luck in 2012, go tea party! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad