Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the people, by the people, for the people! Not dispite the people! Put the xbox controller down and get plugged in, you might learn something young Padme. :popcorneater:

This is really scary. The above is the first of your posts that I totally agree with.

Get with me one day and I will tell you how I made one the most liberal politician holes in this country so mad he was speechless sometime. :roflol:

Of the people, by the people, for the people! Not dispite the people! Put the xbox controller down and get plugged in, you might learn something young Padme. :popcorneater:

thanks for the "young" compliment . i am actully 49yrs and never playe xbox. just another example of far right being wrong . my point in replying to you is we should keep politics off this site ! there are numerous sites where you can get on and "preach to the masses brotha" about your tea party, but, this shouldnt be one of them !all theses kids care about is playing ball not being duped by double talking politicians !and by the way you said "taking it back by the people for the people" well yr not the only people in this country. i am a part of the people too and this is my country....

thanks for the "young" compliment . i am actully 49yrs and never playe xbox. just another example of far right being wrong . my point in replying to you is we should keep politics off this site ! there are numerous sites where you can get on and "preach to the masses brotha" about your tea party, but, this shouldnt be one of them !all theses kids care about is playing ball not being duped by double talking politicians !and by the way you said "taking it back by the people for the people" well yr not the only people in this country. i am a part of the people too and this is my country....

Hopeless, why do you hate your country? Why do you say I'm preaching? OBTW it's not my tea party, it's everyday Americans that are awakening to the fact that they are losing the country they once lived in. Just to cut you off at the pass it's not a democrat/republican thing it goes way beyond that. It's about Liberty and Tyranny. It's about an out of control overreaching government that wants to step into every aspect of your life. But I'm sorry, go back to sleep, rest well my friend.

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest — and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man. Proverbs 24:33 :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Hopeless, why do you hate your country? Why do you say I'm preaching? OBTW it's not my tea party, it's everyday Americans that are awakening to the fact that they are losing the country they once lived in. Just to cut you off at the pass it's not a democrat/republican thing it goes way beyond that. It's about Liberty and Tyranny. It's about an out of control overreaching government that wants to step into every aspect of your life. But I'm sorry, go back to sleep, rest well my friend.

A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest — and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man. Proverbs 24:33 :popcorneater:

whoa nellie ! why is it when some one disagrees with the extreemist right they are accused of hating the country. another example of the far right being wrong . i love this country and i dont have to belong to a party with stupid one liners and slogans to prove it. i prove it by helping and respecting my fellow man. and you think that the tea party is going to solve the liberty and tyranny problem ? how ? by stomping on womens heads who are peacefully protesting or threatening reporters for asking questions or running from reporters who ask hard questions. give me a break ! the men and women who were part of the original tea party would roll over in their grave if they knew how these phonies were using the tea party name.

and lastly why is this blackman/franklin thread still going? if you want to talk highschool football come over to the smyrna/blackman thread ! see ya boys !

whoa nellie ! why is it when some one disagrees with the extreemist right they are accused of hating the country. another example of the far right being wrong . i love this country and i dont have to belong to a party with stupid one liners and slogans to prove it. i prove it by helping and respecting my fellow man. and you think that the tea party is going to solve the liberty and tyranny problem ? how ? by stomping on womens heads who are peacefully protesting or threatening reporters for asking questions or running from reporters who ask hard questions. give me a break ! the men and women who were part of the original tea party would roll over in their grave if they knew how these phonies were using the tea party name.

and lastly why is this blackman/franklin thread still going? if you want to talk highschool football come over to the smyrna/blackman thread ! see ya boys !

Nite Nite americanbulldog! Enjoy your nap, us men folk will continue to defend (not attack) our US Constitution while we still have one to defend! :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad