Giles County Coach

Clay

Why did anyone bring up a 2010 topic lol?

It was off the board for 5 months until bobcathater012 brought it back up.....he dug through 5 months of threads just so he could act like a know it all when 4A GCHS lost to 6A Lincoln Co by two scores. That one loss means our state championship coach who as always taken GCHS to the playoffs is now tanking. Amazing how one loss makes a man completely worthless. Then last week bobcathater012 was able to say I told you so again when GCHS only won by 28. Is that guy a genius or what?!?! He told us so! <_<<_<

Bobcat012 you and Holt must be bed buddies. Lay off the protein shakes, they're jarring your judgement. :)

And Clay, I agree. It's amazing how "T" let this run for so long, yet will cut others off. Can you say BIAS.

Your sad puddy tat! All I've said is that Hastings truly messed it up for us by allowing O'conner to come back. Besides looking like Bafoons our program is only going down hill!

As for your partner in ignorance, just because Lincoln County is a 6A school doesn't mean we shouldn't have beat them! Products of our school system of not so far ago I guess! :roflol:

Your sad puddy tat! All I've said is that Hastings truly messed it up for us by allowing O'conner to come back. Besides looking like Bafoons our program is only going down hill!

As for your partner in ignorance, just because Lincoln County is a 6A school doesn't mean we shouldn't have beat them! Products of our school system of not so far ago I guess! :roflol:

The only place Hastings messed up is not firing Billy Holt. Holt only seeks to use the kids to his own accord. Don't have to worry about allowing Holt to come back though....NOBODY would have him. Even on the coat tails of Tyler Smith he couldn't make a move. I know your a huge Billy Holt fan and a student of GCHS basketball, So honestly look at the past, He had Smith and that whole group of excellent players for 4 years and only got to a championship on a miracle half court shot and a buzzer beater in the final game.

And how are we on the downhill? we lost to Lawrence County last year and shut them out winning by 4 touchdowns this year....if thats downhill.....LETS ROLL!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

The only place Hastings messed up is not firing Billy Holt. Holt only seeks to use the kids to his own accord. Don't have to worry about allowing Holt to come back though....NOBODY would have him. Even on the coat tails of Tyler Smith he couldn't make a move. I know your a huge Billy Holt fan and a student of GCHS basketball, So honestly look at the past, He had Smith and that whole group of excellent players for 4 years and only got to a championship on a miracle half court shot and a buzzer beater in the final game.

And how are we on the downhill? we lost to Lawrence County last year and shut them out winning by 4 touchdowns this year....if thats downhill.....LETS ROLL!!!!!!!

Ah, the true "Tide" fan is coming out in you! I never said I was a Holt fan. I just simply stated that before he arrived Giles County basketball (boys) had never attained the winning status it has over the past 20 plus years. That, Tide fan, is a fact. What you have failed to realize is the kids who would not be playing for Parker are playing for him and while there were many years of empty seats surrounding Deere stadium Holt's teams ALWAYS have had standing room only crowds! Still, Smith wasn't as good as advertised so I don't understand your jealousy of him? I never did like him as a student or basketball player but he was good and I will give him credit for that. He was and is a product of the system. That system is the same used at most other schools. GET THE PROJECT KIDS TO PLAY! Same as in Football now!

Lawrence County lost 21 starters from last year and 45 seniors combined from the last 2 years. The game Friday was 6-0 til the middle of the 4th Qtr, If you guys are only gonna insult the coaches(football & basketball) It's time for the moderators to do what they do best

Bobcat012 you and Holt must be bed buddies. Lay off the protein shakes, they're jarring your judgement. :)

And Clay, I agree. It's amazing how "T" let this run for so long, yet will cut others off. Can you say BIAS.

No one reported this until 12:57 today. 16 minutes later I am closing it. If you want to sit on the sidelines and complain, fine. If you want to get involved then use the report button.